Meeting up... - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting up... - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting up...

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting up... - Page 10 Empty Re: Meeting up...

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 am

Sammy rolled her eyes at both Varod and Anti. Walked upstair and saw Anti sitting on the couch watching TV. Sammy then walked into her bed room and closed the door. She took a quick shower, then dressed and came back out. She then sat on the couch next to Anti.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:08 am

Varod had been leaning against the door frame of the kitchen. When Sam came back he fell down on her other side.
"You're like mah best friend," Varod said.
"Yeah mine too!" Anti said.
"We're the same people, idjit!"
"I know."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 am

Sammy smiled at them both, it was odd for her to have a guy bestfriend. She knew that Ne'os would understand. But what would be think if he came in right now and saw her sitting between two guys. Oh well if so she would deal with it. "Yeah, your like a best friend to me too. I was just wondering how are you and Christabelle doing?" Sammy asked wondering if it would catch them of guard.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:16 am

A look of sorrow passed over Varod's face before it was his normal impassive look.
"She left me..." he said quietly, a touch of all the feelings in his heart escaping. "For Oded..."
A single tear escaped his tear ducts as Anti sighed.
"It's really eating him up," he said needlessly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:26 am

Sammy felt sorry for him, this was the first time hearing about all of this. "Wow, sorry to hear. When did it happen?" Sammy said to him with a frown, she wanted to hug him but knew that Anti was sitting right there.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:50 am

"Um she's been cheating on me with him...I dunno how long...then we both snapped, she tried to kill me and um I broke her face..." Varod said, looking guilty. "Um was that wrong of me? And Anti saved her from death."
This subject still hurt him a lot and he felt the pain in his stomach.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:03 am

Sammy was stunned, he would go and hit a girl just because of somthing like that. She felt like she didn't know him at all. Sammy jumped off the couch and faced Varod. "How could you hit her? You can't just go around hitting girls just because they did something to you that you didn't like. Yes that was a very wrong thing to do!!" Sammy yelled at him she wanted to hang him by his toes from the ceiling for a while as punishment but thought that her yelling was enough.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:07 am

Anti disappeared as Varod crumpled under her yelling, He started crying. Varod Gilther, the Vampire who takes out trolls, started crying.
"I...I'm sorry...she had a d-dagger to my throat...and t-tried to kill me and I-I lost control...without Anti she'd b-be d-dead," he stuttered.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 am

Sammy was in shock again, but a different kind of shock. She couldn't understand what was wrong with him, she had never seen him cry before. So this must have been bad. Sammy sat back down next to Varod after Anti dissapeared. "Varod I'm sorry I had no idea. Tell me everything. Why did she attack you? When did she attack you? Why is all this happening?" Sammy asked him with more questions pileing up in her mind.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:15 am

"Well I was plotting on what would hurt Oded best," Varod began quietly. "With Anti, And she came up-I guess she had a vision- and said what are you doing? I told her she got pissed. After a lot of shouting and name calling, I said I would vampire Oded and she flipped so...yeah."
He talked quickly and summarized.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top