In From The Cold - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In From The Cold - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In From The Cold

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In From The Cold - Page 5 Empty Re: In From The Cold

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:00 am

OOC: Andrian--yes, please. You are the hosp wing healer. Please feel free to come in and take over the care of these students. Khaat is only stepping in b/c you were not here. I would prefer you take over their care. It is much more logical for the storyline. Thank you!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:13 am

OOC: Alright then...

Andrian heard that there was student injured in the hospital wing - two students, to be exact. He walked through the door of the hospital wing and rushed over to the two students that were laying down on the bed. "Thank you. Jack, you've done enough; let me take it from here," he gave him a slight smile and placed his hands onto Misera cheek and started to feel her pulse. "What happen?" he asked.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:35 am

When Andrian came in, Miseria raised her eyebrows. She didn't know that he was healer or she did miss it some day when talking with him. She didn't move until he asked her what had happened. “We fell into the lake,“ she said quietly, hoping that he doesn't want to hear her explonation who she went there and why Elijah appeared to be there. She would've fall in alone. Without her, Elijah wouldn't have this... Pneumonia. Everything would be alright if not her.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:46 am

Jack watched as adrian came in quickly and moved to the beds, Jack backed away wondering just what he was doing when he said to leave it to him he folded his arms "and who might you be?" he asked having never seen this man before "I was told to stay with Miseria" he said looking at Khaat to show he didn't go back on his word.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:01 pm

"I am a doctor, working in Hogwart," said Andrian looking up at Jack then back at Miseria when she said that she fell into the lake; how could she have been injured falling into the late, how far did she fall or what did she land on. "Into the lake?" he looked confusingly.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Miseria nodded when Jack spoke. She heard Khaat asking him that. Then she looked back at Andrian, raising her eyebrows and nodding. “Yes, trough the ice, Into the lake,“ she said and then looked at Elijah:“Andrina, he has Pneumonia. Can you please do something? I can wait with the help,“ she said. It was the first time when she used his name while someone was next to them. Someone who she had seen mostly for the firs time.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Jack still stood quiet as the man told him he was the doctor for hogwarts "fine but i will not leave till Khaat says you are who you say you are, or can be trusted , I have my order..s" he said making a point of the word to find out if he was part of the group he was , his eyes waiting for his responce.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Andrian looked at Miseria and considered on this, normally he treated the womans first but then he'd sound like a sexist if he didn't treat the male first either. "Are you sure," he said pulling his hands from her as he looked a ther with worried his eyes; ignoring what Jack had said, he understood why he acted like that. But he didn't mind.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Miseria looked at Jack:“Andrian, introduce yourself to him. He has orders and it's better when he can trust you as well,“ she said but then she nodded. “Yes, I am sure.“ Elijah was in pain, though, she was as well, but she wasn't crying in it. She was worried about him more than about herself. “Please, do it. I really can wait,“ she said, laying down again.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:08 am

"Andrian," Khaat said, "I'm glad you're here. He's okay, Jack." Khaat felt the need to reassure Jack. "Andrian is one of the healers here in the hospital wing. He has an excellent reputation, and he came to my rescue recently when I was in trouble myself. I trust him."

"Andrian, you need to know Miseria went out on the lake on purpose to try to end her own life. I do not want that to reoccur. Her parents were recently killed by deatheaters in their home in Transylvania, and I adopted her. She said she is having nightmares. That, in itself does not surprise me. I am, however, a little surprised she didn't tell me about it. I am going to place her recovery in your expert hands. But I have asked Jack, here to look out for her safety. I am going to ask that he continue to do that when I or Professor Dent are not here.

"As for the young man, if my diagnosis is correct, he is showing beginning signs of pneumonia. I mixed up a fever reducing potion for him, but I haven't been able to give it him yet. I set it on the desk--well, I guess it's your desk, isn't it? Anyway, he seems to be having a sharp increase in temperature, and when I felt his lungs, I discerned a great deal of congestion. He has to have had this for awhile, so the last thing he, or she, needed was a swim in the Black Lake this time of year. But I presume you will double check my findings."

She knew her report was very official, but that was the way it was when one healer spoke to another. He wasn't sure if he knew she was the head of St. Mungos or not, so she didn't want to appear to be stepping on his toes. She had a lot of respect for him and his abilities.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top