In From The Cold
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In From The Cold Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In From The Cold

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In From The Cold Empty In From The Cold

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Khaat felt herself land in the hospital wing, and she levitated Miseria to a bed. There were no others hospitalized here right now, so that was a good thing. She did not see any of the healers here right now, so she felt she needed to at least stop the damage. "Episkey!" Khaat fired her wand at Miseria's form on the bed. She had left Jack to put the boy on another bed and would see to him in a moment, but even then, it might take awhile before either of them would wake.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22611
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

In From The Cold Empty Re: In From The Cold

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Jack lifted the boy the best he could as he started to feel the cold , picking him up in his arms he moved him to a bed laying him down gently , taking a blanket that lay on the end of the bed he carefully wrapped him in it. stepping back he shivered himself but picked up another blancket and wrapped it around himself to warm up he soon stopped shivering looking at both bed "what possesed them to do that?" he asked.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:27 pm

"I have no idea," Khaat said, "I don't know why either of them were out on that thin ice. Neither of them are that stupid. Episkey!" She fired her wand at the young man to reverse the ill effects of the dip in the freezing waters. "It could be awhile before they wake." Khaat said. She raised her wand again and transfigured the students' wet clothing to dry hospital gowns. She covered Miseria with a blanket. "There isn't much else I can do for now, " Khaat said. Then she turned to him. "Thank you. They would have died if you hadn't been there. Now, what were you asking? I'm sorry."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Jack sat on the wooden floor and smiled "jessica went to St. Mongos she wasn't feeling well, hasn't for two weeks , I just though you might have seen her there?" he asked with a sigh
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:40 pm

"I did, " Khaat smiled. "She's fine. She hasn't talked to you? I thought you would be one of the first people she talked to after I saw her. Are you sure she would want me to be telling you what I know?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Jack looked up at her "what do you mean?" , he said with a frown "she's ok isn't she?" he now became worried he stood up to face her "you have to tell me , is she ok?" his voice now deadly seriouse as he looked at her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:47 pm

"I told you. She's fine, " Khaat said calmly, softly. "Jack, she's fine. Really. But here's the thing--you need to brush up on your diaper changing skills because by summer you're going to be a father. She's pregnant."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Jack stood looking at her , his hand moved to his mouth as clearly he was in shock "she's...she's pregnant " slowly as his hand fell a grin apeared on his face , the cold he felt now disapering from his body "thank you" he said his face still lit by a grin "Im gonna be a father again " he said "this makes sense , the sickness and mood swings" he sighed now smiling "I'll have to send an owl to Andrew he has to know he's going to be a brother, how long is she?" he asked but then shook his hed "no I guess you wouldn't know yet" he sat back down his head resting on one of the beds and a grin on his face.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:59 pm

"Muggles have more exacting tests, "Khaat said, "And it is possible that a different healer might be able to give you a more exact date, too. But by my calculations, you're looking at July, more or less. Something like that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:20 pm

he smiled at her "a summer babay , nice" he said and lay his head back on the bed "wonder if its aboy or girl, guess Jessica would want a girl this time" he face became more seriose as he loooked back up at her "she went missing for several few months when I found her she was covered in cuts you don't think they could have done anything..." he paused "you know, inside her?" he said now worried.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top