In From The Cold - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In From The Cold - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In From The Cold

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In From The Cold - Page 4 Empty Re: In From The Cold

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Miseria sighed deeply when she heard familiar voice and then she made a smile on her face, although, she felt tierd even for this. “Khaat,“ she said in voice like she had a dream. She was standing infront of her, right? Yes, she was. Miseria could even smell scent of hers. “You didn't leave,“ she agreed with relief. She didn't lost her expression what tryed to show them happiness when she saw her mother here.

Truth? “I wonder if you'll believe it,“ she said, trying to shrug but sighing, she couldn't even move herself. Maybe she'll have cramps after getting out from the hospital. Maybe not, however, she was sure of those.

“I heard my mother,“ she then said. “I don't know why but first I went to the forest where I heard her again and again. I've been visiting this place all the time but then her whispers started to drive me crazy. She was calling me to her,“ she explained. She was horrifyied and afraid of death, though. “I could even feel how someone pushed me to this thick ice and then I was just standing there in the middle of the lake. I doupt that I would be there and wait until it would crack but then Elijah came there. And then it all just happened. I tryed to save him which I really did. I used 'bombarda' spell to break the ice and I lifted him up, but then after that it was all.“

She knew that her explonation was crazy and Khaat had proved to her that her parents had loved her that much so they had even sacrificed themselves to save her life. But maybe she had it all imagined? The death of someone close caused such things but she had never thought that she would try to commit a suicide.

“I'm terribly sorry... I didn't want to hurt him and I didn't want to hurt you as well, Khaat. You may not know it yet but I already love you as my mother. You were there when I had no one left,“ she whispered in pain.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Jack moved away from her standing he did as she sujested his clothes changed and became dry and warm "thats so much better" he said brushing down his tee shirt but that tickle at the back of his nose was still there and he knew the only cure for him was a hot shower and jessica's arms around him.

He stood listening and feeling a bit like a spare wheel he wondered if he should just leave the two of them alone after all he was the one who had saved her but he wanted no credit
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:21 pm

"I don't think that's so unusual, " Khaat said. She turned to Jack, "Miseria's parents in Transylvania were killed by death eaters from our area very recently. I think that had everything to do with this. And I adopted her. But, I would be very grateful if you would keep an eye out for her while she's here. I want to make very sure they do not try again. Lucius might well still be interested in her, and I do not want her to ever fall into his hands. He would find it to his advantage to have her either under his control or eliminated because of the asset she will be to the 'club' that you and I belong to." She wanted to try to tell Jack that Miseria had chosen to become an Order member, that she knew something about Miseria's destiny, and that she might well be in danger from the death eaters here in Hogwarts. She trusted he could help keep her safe. She knew he was a very accomplished auror, and that might be just what Miseria needed right now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Jack folded his arms across his chest as she spoke he looked at her with a slight smiled" would be my honer to " he said and moved to stand next to her " she wil be safe with me " he said and winked down at her with a fartherly smile " I know what it is like to lose family to those , creatures"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Elijah was in some serious pain. His lungs felt as if they were on fire. He could feel the flames licking the insides. It was a gentle caress but it had a sinister edge to it. The heat was burning him through and he could even feel Nachash trying to wriggle free of his skin. The snake was a lot colder than his usually warm skin and she liked the warmth but this was a new take on heat. Eli jerked and let out a low, guttural groan. A Bludger to the head most certainly did not feel like this. Nachash crawled up onto his pillow and began to his reassuring words in his ear. Eli tried to bat the snake away which easily ducked out of the way of his strained movements.
Will you cease your pathetic attempts of getting rid of me, Eli and let me help you? She hissed. Eli groaned and the snake sighed before curling up on top of his forehead. The cool scales made his head at least seem a little less hot but he was still on fire. His insides were burning. Elijah calm down. Nachash begged, sensing his fear. Please!“Nash help me!” Elijah ground out in English instead of a hiss which he quickly translated. The snake protested and Elijah groaned again. The pain was steadily building and all he could do was sink into the black abyss of peacefulness one more.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Khaat heard the young man groan and she went over to him. His face was becoming a bit flushed. She laid her hand on his forehead softly. He was getting feverish. His breathing was getting a bit labored. She laid her hand on his chest. She could feel the congestion starting in his lungs. Pneumonia. That wasn't good. He had to have been working on this before he tried to save Miseria. Pneumonia was an infection, it didn't set in, in just this short of time. However, taking a swim in a frozen pond didn't help.

Khaat got a drinking glass, went to the medicine cabinet and mixed a potion in a glass of water. It wasn't going to be the best tasting--not, as Madame Pomfrey might have once said, pumpkin juice, but it would not be the most foul either. She laid her hand on his forehead once more to arouse him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:53 am

jack stood watching her with the boy "Pneumonia, right" he said "I have seen it before " he said now looking concerned as he moved to stand between both childrens beds his arms folded but yet that tickle persisted and he knew he would eventually sneeze , a sigh he could have a cold from the ice water he'd swum in.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:23 am

Miseria didn't answer anymore but closed her eyes. She had already forgot about the Death Eaters. What they want from her? Both of them – Miseria and Lucius knew that it will take ages before she can fight back and protect the others. And Order... will they still want her with them after this incident when she tryied to kill herself.

And then she heard him – Elijah again. She opened her eyes and fastly sat up again. “What's wrong with him?“ she asked, grabbing with one hand her heard. Infront of her eyes there were lot of colored rings, stars and for one second everything went back. Blinking her eyes, she sighed quietly, but didn't lay down again. She looked at Elijah with widened eyes. Looking how he suffered in burning pain as she did. She wasn't burning only from the inside, even her skin was burning in this invisible fire.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:43 am

(( Do you need me? ))
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:46 am

((You can come and visit us, of course Smile ))
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top