In From The Cold - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In From The Cold - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In From The Cold

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In From The Cold - Page 2 Empty Re: In From The Cold

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:23 pm

"No. I'd have known it, I think, "Khaat said. "And I don't think Jess is going to care if its a boy or a girl as long as it's healthy. And as far as I could tell, she was fine. She just needs to take very good care of herself now. And I presume you can help her do that. She kept mentioning something about being worried about a wedding, though. Sounds like you two do need to talk. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Wasn't death meant to be peaceful? Elijah had resigned himself to the fact that he was going to die when he'd penetrated the ice cold waters that was the Black Lake. His life wasn't that bad so what possessed him to be indifferent about his death? He had Amelia now, why would he want to die? His mother wouldn't care about him as long as he produced an heir seeing as she wasn't in any rush to do the same. She hated him with a passion after his sister was killed. Death would solve his problems. It would solve everything for him. Amelia would move on and he'd watch over her. Simple.

He didn't want to die though, that was the thing. But he had nothing much to live for either. He didn't have any close friends that he would want to live for but even if he did there was no reason to - they'd move on as well. Then there was Mia. He didn't know where he stood with her but he cared about her too much to let her go. Perhaps that was his selfish streak.

Eli tried to open his eyes and saw a white light. There it was. He expected to end up in the fiery pits of hell and he would have gladly gone. But there were voices... voices? Was that meant to happen. Eli blinked a few times and found himself in the Hospital wing. He was.. alive. Holy cow! He was alive. "I'm alive." he mumbled, not quite believing it.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Khaat heard the boy stir, and she left Jack to go over to the bed. "Well, welcome back, "she said, "So how are you feeling?" She hoped he was braced for the fact that he would not be going anywhere for some time.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:38 pm

jack stood up and moved behind Khaat and down at the boy " hey" he said softly pulling the blancket around him tight "welcome back" he said sloftly so not to frighten the boy.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Elijah groaned. The whole thing seemed to be a bit more interesting while he was in purgatory. He would have been happier there but the monotonous space between life and death wouldn't have been particularly awe inspiring. He felt like he'd been beaten up repeatedly or just anything like that. It was worse than some of his Quidditch injuries at Durmstrang. "I feel like I've taken a Bludger to the head." Eli rasped. "Is Miseria alright?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:53 pm

"She'll be fine, " Khaat said, "Now, can you tell me, if you're up to it, what on earth you two were doing out on that thin ice? I know you're both smrater than that. So there had to be a good reason."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:03 pm

"I'm not an idiot." Eli scowled and sighed. "I'd gone out for some air and she was stood on the ice. I went to go and get her but the ice couldn't hold us both." Eli said matter of factly. He just wanted to sleep. He was exhausted and he knew it would take a while for him to get healthy again.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Khaat was shocked, as if the air had rushed out of her lungs. She brought up her stonefaced, professional facade that she used to block when things were too painful for her. "Thank you," Khaat said, "I think you should try to rest now." Khaat walked away quietly, her mind spinning. So--nobody around when Miseria had been out on the ice. She had done it deliberately. A suicide attempt. Maybe she didn't want to be her daughter after all. Maybe it had all happened too soon. She did not want to be the one to sort it out with her initially because she would not tell the truth then. She would clearly say only what she thought Khaat wanted to hear. "Jack, please. Stay with them until the healers come back. I'm sure they won't be gone very long. I...need to go, I think. It's not good for Miseria to see me right now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 pm

jack had hear what the boy had said "what could be so bad as to atempt suicide over " he voiced his own body slowly warming back up "I know things aren't exacty a bed of roses , still, that " he shook his head " sure, i'll stay " he said and shook his head again as he sighed "i just hope my children don't try this , its not good" he sat down on a chair between the two bed looking from one to the other
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:28 pm

"i'm going to go get some air. I won't be far, "Khaat said, "thanks. " Khaat left the room to go out to the window in the hallway outside. She opened the window, wanting to feel the bitter wind in her face, wanting to feel anything outside except what she felt on the inside.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top