Rescue! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rescue! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rescue!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rescue! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue!

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 am

Danny landed in a crouch exactly next to Jess. "Sorry but I forgot the wine to this party," he said trying to heighten spirits. Danny wore dark clothes to help witht he dusk setting. He knew it may be a tad to much yet it was better than to be spotted by DEs.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:37 pm

"i could call a few members of the Half Breed resistance to help us if a few more people dont show up" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:26 pm

[[OOC: April, please don't type everything in orange - just speech is fine, but not everything. Thanks Smile.]]

Jemma walked down from the school. She hoped nobody had seen her. She made her way towards the Forbidden Forest, where she saw a gathering of familiar faces. She went up to them and smiled, clutching her coat around herself. She was freezing cold. "Hey guys. Sorry I'm a bit late, it's not easy to get out of the castle unnoticed." she told them, hoping that they would understand. "Who else are we waiting for now?" she asked Jess, assuming that he knew.

Rescue! - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 pm

jessica on haering a frindly voice loked up from Jack "jemma, hey" she said with a smile as she watched her walk towards their group. A warm feeling now washing over her as now she had jemma there her friend and some one who she trusted along with Jack . Whose arm she held and ring she wore it glinted in the moon light and she hoped she would not have to take it off, as it might give away there position.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Jack held jess close but on hearing Jemma's voice he felt her pull away , looking down he saw her looking at her ring and he leaned down "don't worry we'll put some tape over it when things move" he whispered and slipped out a roll of black electricians tape smiling as he gently kissed her cheek . Standing up he saw Jemma and smiled “hey Jemma, how you been?” he asked his arm still around Jessica protectively as if not wanting her to leave his side again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Wilson looked at the new members arrive. ''Bloody Hell... call me a coldblooded idiot, but who the hell are all of these people? Miss Jemma, good evening to you... like the rest, but who the hell are you?'', Wilson asked in general amazement. One day, he will not be able to recognize himself anymore.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Khaat had dressed in black from head to toe--black jeans, her black boots, a black turtleneck, black gloves, and her full length black cloak. The only color she had was her silver necklace with the eerie green stone. As she neared the forest, the necklace had a very, very soft green light, almost sparkling. She tried to hide it under her cloak. She saw a handful of others gathered together and guessed that was where she was supposed to meet. She recognized Professor Wilson. She walked quietly up to them, her wand drawn, her uncle's wand in her cloak. "Am I late?" Khaat asked quietly. As she grew closer, her necklace shined an angry brilliant green beam at one of the men standing there. She clutched the stone tight in her hand to "silence" it, feeling embarressed. "My apologies," she said softly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:15 am

Danny leaned againt a tree trunk starting to make sure he had some equipment with him. Wasn't much yet it consisted of a survival knife and some throwing powder. His newest spell would help with whatever he had planned with the smoke bomb. "So we gonna stand here and write ourselves a Magna Carta?" he said with humor. He knew the pressure was on yet it never bothered him. He was always cool under a situation
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by April McKeely Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:15 am

(OOC: Oh sorry Jemma, hehe lol)

April noticed a few more people arriving. She hoped that this search would get on its way already. The longer they took the more and more the DE's where getting away with. She smiled at the few more people that had arrived and then turned back around looking for more people.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Number of posts : 46
Special Abilities : Flying and Non-verbal magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:18 am

((Sorry all, been a pretty hectic few days for me recently. I've received a PM from Lucius asking us to pause this for a bit longer, and although i don't like to admit it, we do need a bit more preparation. So, please don't post anymore here till i PM you.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top