The Ilvermorny Rescue Squad
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ilvermorny Rescue Squad Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ilvermorny Rescue Squad

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Ilvermorny Rescue Squad Empty Re: The Ilvermorny Rescue Squad

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:48 am

I'll go first to sort of, kick things off. Smile

1. Scarlett Duffy, Ilvermorny student
2. She knows how to get letters out because she did it on accident once, but she's kind of awful so she may not share right away.
3. Honestly, she could probably be convinced to work with Gwen and Julian, provided her father (Augustus) doesn't show up or something. She doesn't know he's her dad, so that definitely depends. If not, she's just sort of there and will end up transferring to Hoggies next year for her last year - probably as a Slytherin

1. Declan Arryn, former professor
2. He's on the ground. Rofl.
3. I'm not sure if I want him to be 100%, which can be decided later. But he won't be able to get word back to Oliver, who asked him and Dom to go over there, so they won't realize that the train was found. Maybe this leads to Oliver contacting people about it or someone deciding to just check it out themselves? Dec will also help as much as he can from the other side of the shield re: food and cooking and growing things.

1. Katherine Avery
2. She's just sort of there right now.
3. I'd really like there to be something that requires her to use a great deal of her magic. Since her body rejects it, that will leave her on the edge of death and that opens up personal plotting stuff for me through her brother/family in general. I can make something up whenever, though, if it doesn't fit.

Note: potentially, another portkey would work better than a ferry if Gideon's trapped it there and Domlan continue to be useless. Which they probably will, given their lack of real ability.

1. If the plot continues through the school year, Keiran might go over once they find out the kids are there, to help teach since their profs are gone. But this depends on if the adults find a way to get the kids out.

1. Christian Zabini
2. He's working with Ace Longbottom to find the kids who didn't make it on the train, or who took a floo or portkey home. They want to build the PA so they can go over like they're students to stay or something (plan not yet formed, really) but instead act as spies or help somehow. Either way, they're working on the PA stuff though, and doing so inside Hogwarts because Ace has the map.

Oh. And there's Simon. He's getting out of Azkaban and has just had his memory obscured on accident by Millie. He's working for Khaat's bad guy but doesn't know he is. He does a lot of illegal potions trading and acts as the go-between for people doing sneaky trades. After being accused of murdering a child and spending time in Azkaban previously for that, he hasn't found another job yet. So he may be helpful somewhere, because now his memory is messed up, he can't remember if he did it or not. Even if people tell him they know he's innocent. He could also find out who he works for and want to quit. I'm open to Imperious curses and stuff, though, for him.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:39 am

Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale
She is technically doing nothing. The last thread I had with her at Ilvermorny was when she and a bunch of other huffies tried to get into the castle, but that is kind of frozen, so I assume they are already in and with other students (need to speak with Eli and Jackles on this one as they both participate in that thread as well).
Technically I want her to be reunited with her friends in the end, however I would be happy to develop her character even more and have some spells used on her or let her do some magic herself.
Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale
Luxanna Gwendolyn Hale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:49 am

1. Casey Weasley
2. She's been at Ilvermorny all year. She's become the zombie survival chick. Kicking ass.
3. I'd like her to be full savage, honestly. Like catching fish out of the lake with her bare hands.

1. Ducky Baker.
2. Taking care of the babies.
3. I'd love for him to get a taste of being the hero. It won't last forever, but it'd help his arc to have a moment of being the good guy.

1. Finn Grimm
2. Panicking
3. Eh, if they get stuck there long, she's going to need blood. I'd love for someone to discover it. Ducky's going to be giving her blood.

1. Molly and Margo
2. I imagine they're doing fine enough.
3. If they stay too long, Molly will have nicotine withdrawals.

1. Wendy Fudge
2. Taking care of littles.
3. More of that ^

1. Dom Weasley
2. Freaking out about Declan
3. She's done her part, really. I can't imagine her being able to contribute much more. I'd like her to also have a bit of that five minutes of fame for her help, before she realizes she can be of no help.

And then there's Ace, involved with all the Christian PA stuff.

And Jack's under a lot of fire for actually trying to get the kids saved. haha
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by André Mulligan Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:04 am

1. André Mulligan
2. Is also sort of just there.
3. Sounds cheesy, but I'd like for him to step up a bit. I would like for something to happen where he ends up returning badly injured. Overall, I want him to help out in whatever way people need him to.
André Mulligan
André Mulligan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 40
Occupation : Captain and Chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:12 am

1. Anabelle Mulciber
2. Trying to figure out how to get home
3. I'm not sure really, she just wants to find her friends to make sure they're okay

1. Evander Yaxley
2. Pretty much sticking with Kit, I think.
3. Probably have him freak out if/when things happen to Kit to the point where he goes a little mad

1. Cronis Yaxley
2. Internally freaking out
3. He's just kind of there so maybe have him realize how much he actually cares about the people who are there that he's supposed to be friends with? Dunno.

I think that's it.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:04 am

1. Michelle Cuffe
2. She is there and well tries to figure what goes on.
3. She would like to help if she can. She doesn't like to just to do nothing there really. But yeah she isn't yet sure how to help.

1. Felicia Montgomery
2. She is been there entire time. It's her school.
3. She probably would help them all out. But not sure yet how.

(I'm not much of help here for sure)
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:33 am

@Addie : When my brother comes out of his seizures, it takes about an hour for him to realize what happened. And for the first ten minutes, he doesn't recognize any of us. That could be fun for Dom.

Casey : Totes would, but she'd need a reason to get out of the castle, like a collapse, as she considers it to be pretty good shelter. I really like the idea.

Ducky/Finn : I'd like Ducky to get separated from the people he's helping. It'd drive him nuts.

Jack: Ha I don't know that she needs any more trouble. Wasn't planning on ruining her life quite yet.

Ace : I'll check it out.

I'm really trying to get back into it, but I feel like I was really pushing posts for awhile and only getting a minor trickle in return, so I feel a little burnt out. I should have some time tomorrow so I may do another check and see if I can muster something up. Sorry guys, I really do want to get back <3
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top