The one thing - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The one thing - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The one thing

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The one thing - Page 4 Empty Re: The one thing

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:35 am

"Well you'll never know til you find out," he smiled attempting his best to avoid the cold. "Doubt is a serious S.O.B yet you can make it through. And who might the Slytherin may be? Just wondering."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 pm

"I plan on asking this guy named Eli. I know I shouldn't be nervous but it will be hard to ask him." Rosalie smiled and hugged on the jacket. "Who do you plan on asking?"
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:23 am

"Well I already said I was going with Chritabelle so it may be awkward," he said with a slight grin now ignoring the cold. It was a hard feat to master, yet he finally got it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:00 am

"Why would it be awkward?" Rosalie asked. She took her hands and breathed on them to make them warm. "I'm pretty sure I'm those most awkward person in this world."
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:17 am

"i don't think that," he said to Rosalie "I was just saying how it'd be awkward asking somone to the dance when I'm going with someone."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:00 am

"Oh I wasn't asking, I was just seeing who you were going with. Since you asked me who I wanted to go with. Sorry if I made it sound that way." Rosalie then was tried to change the conversation. "Do you still find ways to play quidditch on your spare time?" she smiled.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:42 am

"I dabble," he said kindly with a smile "it's kinda hard since I'm not on the team and Shack can be a real pain and all. Yet I find time. How about you, do you play any quidditch?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:42 pm

"Defenitly! Quidditch is my life, well half of it anyway." she laughed. "I love the feeling I get when I'm in the sky. Its like the ground doesn't exist. Its nothing but sky."she looked out into the window, dreaming of her flying in the sky.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:43 pm

"Yeah it's a pretty good feeling," he said feeling a slight breeze now within the room. Damn. First the cold and now this? He shrugged it off and then looked at Rosalie "So do you play for your house team?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top