The one thing
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The one thing Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The one thing

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The one thing Empty The one thing

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:44 am

Danny walked into the owlery late at night an tried to find Chip. His eagle owl had always flown around and never got tired of it. Finally after a while, Danny found Chip and attached something to his leg. He whispered something to him and then he set off on the journey. Danny smiled and then leaned against the wall closing his eyes. He had a good memory in this room and made at least 3 friends in this one place.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

The one thing Empty Re: The one thing

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Rosalie walked into the owlery. Her owl immediately came to her. "Hello, Bella." she said as she petted her. She took out her folded letter and gave it to her. She flew out of the owlery as Rosalie watched from below. It then when she noticed a boy up agianst the wall. She looked at him curious to what he was thinkng about. "Hello."she called out to him.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Danny was taken by surpize and barely flinched. He lifted his head up and looked at the girl across the room "Hello," he said still leaning against the wall
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:43 am

"Is it only me or do you enojoy pondering in here too? You seem to be deep in thought." Rosalie smiled. She slowly walked over to him. "So what are you doing here, so late? Rosalie sat down in front of him.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:32 am

"i usually get caught up," he said referrring to his thoughts "and I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a little walk out here. What about you?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:53 am

"Same here, couldn't sleep. I usually go and sneak out of the quidditch stadium and look at the stars, but the school prefects started being suspicious when they noticed every more the stadium door was unlocked." Rosalie grinned. "I've decided to write to my father agian. He hasn't written me back in a few weeks. I'm guessing hes busy with things..." Rosalie looked around the owlery then at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't formally introduce myself. I"m Rosalie Malfoy." Rosalie held out her hand for him to shake it.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 am

Danny listened to the girl and gave a slight grin as she extended her hand He shook hers with his right hand and said "I'm Danny. Danny Thompson."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:14 am

"Nice to meet you Danny. So who are you writing to?"
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:23 am

"Some of my family members," he said softly trying to imagine what their doing for Christmas. "I never go home for christmas so I usually just write home for them to know I'm alright. So what do you do for Christmas?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:28 pm

"We don't really have time for christmas. My father and mother are always busy and my sister and brother...who knows where they are now. So its basically just me on my own." Rosalie looked away quickly because a tear came down from her cheek, she wiped it away and continued the conversation. "What year are you?"
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top