The one thing - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The one thing - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The one thing

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The one thing - Page 3 Empty Re: The one thing

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:46 am

"I don't think your like your family," Danny said with a smile "you seem a lot nicer than some. And whats the reason?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:01 am

Rosalie smiled at his comment. She then looked at him in his eyes. "I believe that some people, are starting to doubt my loyalty towards my family. I love my family very much, but I can hardly bare it the way they treat others." Another tear came down her eye again, this time she wasn't ashamed. It was the first time she ever told anyone about her secret. She gently wiped the tear from her eye. "Forgive me for crying."
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:32 am

"Hey it's alright," he said looking at her with worried eyes "everyones gotta let it out sometime. You're only human." He hadn't thought of what it might have been to be a Malfoy. IT was something that he had never thought about before.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:11 am

"That's true. And thank you." Rosalie like speaking with Danny. He seemed like a very nice comforting guy. It was very often that someone would make her feel happy for who she was. "I heard the Yule Ball is coming up. Are you planning on going?"
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:54 am

"Yeah," he said calmly the cold starting to tear at his own skin. He breathed on his hands wishing that he had stayed awake during potions class. He may have learned the warm formula or something.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Rosalie wished she had broughten a jacket, when the wind blew she froze up like ice. She tried warming her self up by rubbing her hands on her arms back and forth but that didn't work much.

"I also plan on going. I never really went to dances before, mainly because I'm clumsy and might step on someones foot while dancing." Rosalie laughed. They've been having dances practices for the waltz. And I've never worked on something like this in my life.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 am

Danny chuckled a bit and smiled. He had remembered his first year and how he had tripped over everyone when dancing. Good times. He raised an eyebrow as she looked like she would freeze to death. Danny toke off his jacket and handed it to her "Here," he said with a smile
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:11 am

She gave him a smiled as she took the jacket. She snuggled herself inside it and proceeded with the conversation. "Do you plan on asking anyone to go with?"
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:17 am

"Well someone had already asked me," he said with a smile still "Shes actually one of the champions for the Triwizard tournament. How about you?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 am

"Im thinking of asking somone on the slytherin Quidditch team. Hes been helping me with me by training me for tryouts. I'm a little newvous to ask him because he's one of those types thats a ladies man. So I may ended going alone as usual."
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top