Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 4 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Subastian walked up to Morgan's apartment and knocked on her door. He smiled as he looked around, he had seen what her neighborhood was like but he didn't care.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 4 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Morgan Forrester Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:49 pm

Morgan quickly opened the door when she heard him knock. It had been true she didn't live in exactly the best neighborhood but it was safer than most. She pulled him in the door and her lips met his in a hurried, yet passionate kiss. It was almost as if she were saying goodbye to him, and in a sense she was since she was about to go join the confederacy to help his cause. She couldn't watch him get hurt again. "Hey." she said looking at him sadly.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:52 pm

"What's wrong?" Subastian said sensing something was the matter with her. He pulled her in his arms as he closed the door behind him as he walked into her room. "Please tell me what's wrong."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:55 pm

"Please telling me that pretending to hate you is going to be the right thing to do." she said looking at him. She had been battling herself with the thought for days. "At least around the confederacy." she continued to say as she was fighting back tears. "I've decided to try to infiltrate the confederacy of the light and try to take them out from the inside." she said looking at him. "My friend Sam, her husband is forming a resistance against it for all vampires and werewolves and it'll be the only way that they can truly get someone on the inside is someone that isn't one of them." She looked at him. "You know its true Subastian." she said looking at him. "Tell me you'll still love me if I have to pretend to hate you in public."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:33 am

Subastian looked at her and his heart sank. "Your going to try and do that? Why? I don't want them any where near you. I can't bear to think of you anywhere near those people." He put his hands on her face and looked at her deep in the eyes. "I'll always love you now matter what happens."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:35 am

"Yes." she said looking at him. "I'm the only one who can. Besides you never even told me about them attacking you and Soph." she said looking at him. "And I can't let them do that to you again without trying to stop them."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:38 am

Subastian sighed softly and said, "I didn't want to tell you because i didn't want you to worry sweetheart...Can we talk about something else? I can't imagine what your going to be doing right now. I need you to distract me."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:40 am

"Bastian.." she said before kissing his lips softly. "We need to talk about it." she said kissing his lips again. "You can't follow me when I go. You have to promise me that you won't." she said looking at him. "I promise I'll let you see the rest of the apartment as soon as you listen to what all I have to say and I'll distract you as much as I can."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:57 am

"Ok i promise." Subastian said looking at her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:00 am

"Bastian.." she said looking at him, "I love you. I've never loved anyone in my entire life, yet I love you so much that I'm willing to risk everything to help out keeping you safe." she said looking at him. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you and its silly that I say it after we've only been together for such a short time but its true."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top