Dear, enter name here.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dear, enter name here. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dear, enter name here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear, enter name here. Empty Dear, enter name here.

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:20 pm

(occ: my first thread!Smile )

Rosalie walked into the Owlery. She hadn't got a letter from her father in weeks. Since her family is seperated, she felt alone in the school. Like she was someone new and nobody wanted to be around her, because of how awkward she was. She wasn't like most slytherin. She believe that she wasn't to be a death eater, and that was the one thing that seperated her from all the others. She took out some parchment and ink...

"Dear Father,
I havn't gotten a letter from you in weeks. I wanted you to know that I'm doing wonderful here, I'm making lots of friends and I'm following in your footsteps or moms. I wished you would write me back father. Right now your the only one I can talk to."

Rosalie folded her letter, then summond an owl gave it the letter and let then it fly out of the owlery. As she watch it fly out in the distance , a tear came down her eye. She felt guilty for lying to her father lying to everyone. But what was she to do? She has to much of a good heart.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Dear, enter name here. Empty Re: Dear, enter name here.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Lucy skipped out of the commen room, letter in hand. She had ducuded to mail a letter to her family again. She had not sent a letter home in a while, so this was a good time to do it. Lucy loved the owlery. it seemed amazing to her and she loved owls. Lucy walked up the steps and saw another girl standing there. Lucy dicided to introduce herself so she said "hi. Im Lucy" Lucy waited for the girl to say something. She also tied her note to an owl and let him go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Rosalie looked up quickly. She thought she was the only one in the room. "Hi. Lucy. I'm Rosalie."she said. Her owl then flew in the room and came to her side. "Wow bella that was quick." she said. She grabbed the letter hoping it was say Rosalie in her fathers handwriting, but it said Ministry of Magic notice. She ripped up the letter into little pieces and tossed them in the air. "So what brings you to the owlery?"
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Lucy watched as the girl ripped up a letter. Lucy wondered why she ripped in up but that was not her information to know. Lucy smiled and said "I just dicided to send a letter to my family there annoyed since I have not sent one in like two weekes" Lucy smiled thinking about the last letter she got. She was not going to write back untill her sister made her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:09 am

"Well I've been sending letters to my father, and he's getting them they keep getting intercepted by the Ministry of Magic. I think he might've gotten himself into a little bit of trouble again. Probably defending his father in some catastrophe he's gotten himself into. But he always seems to get him out of it. So I won't be to worried." Rosalie smiled.

"So Lucy, I've seen you in the common room. What year are you?"

( sorry it took me so long to post back)
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:22 am

Lucy smiled and replyed "im a second year but my older sister is a fourth year." lucys sister molly had been mad at lucy almost all year and she had no idea why. Lucy then said "what year are you and do you have any siblings?" lucy smiled and waited fo a response
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:54 pm

"I'm s third year. And yes I have other siblings but they've dropped out at Hogwarts. They felt they should do bigger and better things." Rosalie smiled. "My family is always seperated, I don't see my brother and sister much. My father is always getting into trouble. So basically its just me and my mother. I've been trying to send letters to my father just to see how he's doing, but he's always so busy. Sometimes it feels like he doesn't have time for his daughter, but my mother disagrees. She thinks that he just has a lot on his mind and is just trying to take care of my grandfather in his time of need. "
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Lucy smiled and then said " my mom and dad are both way to protecting. But with
all my cousins and aunts and uncles i have plenty of people that will be careless when i need to have some fun." lucy smiled not sure what else to say
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top