Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* Empty Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:27 am

Morgan, since her grandmother's death moved into a small apartment in London. Its nothing more than a simple one bedroom, one bathroom that is carefully placed within reaches of everything that Morgan would need, including Diagon Alley. She hasn't had many people over since all there is in the living room is a couch and recliner and television and a coffee table. She walked in the door after visiting with Subastain and laid down on the sofa picking up the remote and flipping through the television channels.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:45 am

Samantha was finally happy, she had just given birth to two beautiful babies. One boy and one girl. So Samantha wanted to share her happiness with a friend she hadn't seen in a while. Samantha walked up to the door pushing a stroller, Jack on one side and Nicole on the other. Samantha stoped the stroller outside the door and then walked up to the door and knocked. Samantha hadn't seen her in a long time, so Morgan wouldn't know anything about the twins and Ne'os and everthing. Samantha was very nervous.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:49 am

Morgan hearing someone knock at the door sighed and got up off of the sofa, Probably that stupid land lady. she thought as she walked to the door, She knows I'll have that rent... she trailed off looking in the peep hole to find it wasn't her land lady at all. She opened up the door to make sure. "Sam?!" she exclaimed looking at her. Her eyes then went down to the stroller. "Please tell me you're babysitting." she said moving so she could let her in the apartment. "Sorry the apartment isn't all that tidy right now I just got home." she said apologizing for the few dishes in her kitchen sink.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 am

Samantha could only smile as she walked into the appartment. "No, I'm not babysitting and your appartment looks alot better then mine right now. I'm in the middle of packing so I can move in with my husband in a beach house." Samantha said to her, then stoped at the couch and parked the stroller. Samantha then walked over to Morgan and gave her a hug. "How are you doing? I haven't seen you in forever?" Samantha asked her hoping that she had been better than she had been.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:02 am

Morgan bent down to look at the babies but got back up when Sam hugged her. "Wait...husband?!" she said when she let go of her as it hit her. "When did you get married and why wasn't I invited?" she asked looking at her, "I'm fine." she continued to say, "I just got home from visiting someone myself." she picked up the remote and turned off the television.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:11 am

Samantha could hear the shock in Morgans voice as she responded to hearing that Samantha was married. "Well, yeah I got married just this summer to Ne'os Emof. I'm sorry about you not being there but it was a last minute thing. Then shortly after that I got pregnant with these two..." Samantha said to her looking down at the twins. "Jack and Nicole." Samantha said to her hoping that she wouldn't go to over board when she heard that they were hears.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:18 am

Morgan who had gotten down on the floor of her apartment to get a better look at the twins looked back up at her, "Yours?!" She exclaimed looking back at them. "Sam..." she said at a loss for words at the moment as she looked between the twins and then Sam, "They're gorgeous!" she said smiling. "I was in the same house as Ne'os..You two are very lucky." she said smiling, "Do..do you mind if I hold one of them?" she asked a bit nervously.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:25 am

Samantha was in a smiles as Morgan looked at the twins. "Thanks, I think that their gorgous too. So does Ne'os. Sure you can, just becareful their only a few weeks old." Samantha told her starting to feel that old motherly instincts kicking in again. "Yeah, me and Ne'os are going to be living together and raising our kids together, and Andrian doesn't even mind that Ne'os is helping me raise his child too." Samantha said to her wondering what her reaction would be to that news.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:28 am

"Wait.." she said as she picked up the little boy nervously being careful to support his head in the crook of her arm. "You and Adrian have a child as well?" she said looking at her. She had really missed a lot. She felt really horrible for being so oblivious to everyone's lives but her own. As of her life right now it consisted of seeing Subastian and looking for a job to pay her rent. She hadn't thought the gift for Bastian would cost nearly as much as it had and she realized she had almost cleaned out her vault at Gringotts.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:33 am

Samantha smiled again, knowing that she would react like that. "Yeah just before he supposedly died, I had gotten pregnant with his daughter, Jazmine, and now that he is back at the school as the nurse, I see him alot. I talk to him about her and he came to see her and everything. But he is raising Nikki Grangers and his child, Jake." Samantha said to her as she watched her holding Jack carefully. "I heard that you and Subatian are together. Thats wonderful, how long now?" Samantha aske her hoping that it was ok for her to ask.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top