Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open)

Post by Jennifer Hutson Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:40 am

Jennifer turned back around as Sophia started talking. As Jennifer listened to her remarks all Jennifer could do was to smirk and try hard not to laugh. Then Jennifer got seriously mad when she heard Sophia say, 'seriously who could love the Dark Lord.' Jennifer felt like killing Sophia right then and there but knew that that would be a big mistake with how many people were out and about at that very moment most likely watching there fight. So Jennifer continued to smirk at Sophia's remarks. "Well little vampire like I just said, I have no intention of leaving the school grounds for a very long time. So good luck with your revenge and sorry your so lame. You could just get your revenge now and be done with it, but I guess your just to scared to get into trouble." Jennifer said to her, then looked around them, "I don't see professors around right now and you can make the first move. But to bad your to much of a scardey. So I'll just leave you in your patheticness." Jennifer said then turned back around once again and started walking away.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open)

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:03 am

Sophia had enough her her lame remarks. "Oh that's it Wolfy, I had enough of your pathetic dark lord loving self Sectumsempra!" said Sophia as she got out her wand and aimed it at Jennifer. "What now Wolfy, who's a scardy cat now?"Sophia asked smirking as she waited for Jennifer to try to hit her with a spell. "I'm not pathetic Wolfy, it's you with your stupid death eater self god your so thick are you sure your even a witch?"Sophia asked smirking. "Never try tofight with someone who' marter then you bad move."said Sophia laughing. "But then again, your to stupid to realize that!"said Sophia smirking as she climbed a tree.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top