Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) Empty Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Elv walked alone along the Diagon Alley to buy her school stuff. It was one of the hottest day ever. She decided to rest a bit in Florean Fortescue Ice Cream Parlor. "Choco Parfait please... With extra Choco Chips..." she ordered. Waited not for so long time, she got her ice cream and found a place to sit. She sat there and ate her ice cream.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) Empty Re: Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Christabelle was walking along Diagon Alley by herself for the very first time. She had been without Nick to what might be his surprise...but then again she had wanted to see the place. She had never been...after all, wasn't this one of the wizarding places to be? She saw an icecream shop and walked in...It was after all a warm day and even though she was wearing a blue corseted dress it was a little on the too warm side for her. "Yes, I'd like which ever you recommend." she said being handed a chocolate ice cream cone as she paid and looked for a place to sit.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) Empty Re: Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Elv was enjoying her ice cream when she saw her senior at Hogwarts, her friend actually, but since she is on her 6th year, so yes she is a senior. Elv waved to her. "Chris!! Over Here!!!" she called.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Christabelle looked over and saw Elv and smiled. She was one of the few people she let get away with calling her anything other than Christy or Christabelle. They had been friends for years even though Christy had went to a different school. She immediately walked over to her and sat down. "Hey!" she said happily, "Long time no see huh? So how have you been?" she asked curiously towards Elv having not seen her since before school started at the beginning of summer.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Elv laughed cheerfully and hugged Christy. "Yes, Its been a long time!!" she said and sat again. "How are you??" she asked. Elv ate her last spoon. "Well... My family went to France, visited Grand-pere and Grand-mere there... You know, they always have many delicious cakes and sweets." she winked to her. "So, how about you?? Any news?? Boyfriend or something?"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:06 pm

"I've been good." she replied. "I went to Italy for my holidays." she said motioning to the dress. "Spent most of my time shopping actually. Quite interesting time if you ask me...But yes I do know how they keep lots of sweets there. Its one of their best qualities is it not?" she asked laughing a little. "The boyfriend thing is a little complicated." she said looking at her. "I'm not sure if there is anything or if there isn't and one I'm kinda seeing but if Delk finds out its back to Beauxbatons for me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 pm

"Aha... Shopping... Sounds like you, actually..." she laughed. "Suits you, anyway, that dress..." she nooded to Christy's dress. "Yeah... Grand-mere gave me lots of it... She also tried new recipe, you could taste it once we've got to Hogwarts." she promised. "Uhuh... I noticed that... But to be honest, I would accompany you to Beauxbatons, for sure!!" Elv laughed. She loves France, but she loves her father most, so she decided to go to Hogwarts. But it wasn't easy to be the youngest children in your family. Now as she reached her 3rd years, she considering to live with her grand-pere...
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:16 pm

"Was it really that obvious?" she asked looking at her. "But atleast if I ever have to go back I know I might have a friend there with me." she laughed a little. "So how is everything in your family?" she asked wanting to hear.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Elv laughed. "Obviously yes..." she said. "Yeah... No doubt, there will always me..." she smiled. "Well... same thing, actually... Loving kind wise and gentle dad. Angry overprotective but still sweet mom. Untouchable smart and preety Victoire. Princess Dom. Lovely sweet and kind Zoe. Cool and kind Louis. and the same me... suprisingly the same..." she sighed.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:27 pm

"Wow I can't believe its still just the same." she said looking at her. "So anything good happen since the last time I saw you?" she asked curiously as she started to eat her ice cream cone before it started to melt...If there was one thing that Christy hated it was melted ice cream all over the place.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top