The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN))

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN)) Empty The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN))

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Abbey was working at Florean's. It was her part-time job right now, and she needed the money especially right now because Christmas was coming up; she needed the extra cash to buy Christmas presents! Abbey waited behind the counter, wiping it off with a rag to get all the crumbs and spills from peoples ice cream.

Abbey smiled, ready for buisness!
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN)) Empty Re: The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN))

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Willow walked up to the counter, where her friend, Abbey, was working her shift. "Hey, Abbs," Willow said, "Can I get a small chocolate ice cream, please? Oh, and with some sprinkles and fruit, also! Whoa, I can't believe I got fruit on it. L-O-L." Willow smiled at her friend.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Abbey laughed, walking over to the small refrigarator that was in the corner behind the counter. Abbey took a new ice cream scoop out of the bucket of water keeping them clean, and dug it into the chocolate ice cream container. "Hey Willow, do you want it in a cup or a cone?" she called over her shoulder.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Hafiz was next on the line. He heard that Willow was overexciting with his ice-cream. He giggled a bit. No matter, he can't wait to order the ice cream. His throat were gulping smelling the ice freshness of ice cream.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:14 am

This is her first time for part time jobs. Elv ran to Florean's Ice cream parlor. She enter the room and saw Abbey and some guests there. "Abbey, sorry... I'm late." she said apologized to Abbey. "Right... Let me help you..." she said. "Any other order?"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Abbey smiled. "It's alright Elv! I think I came in a bit early anyways."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Elv laughed. "As always..." she answered her and help her prepared some cones and cups in case there would be more customers come.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Elle just finished her shopping. She stopped by to the ice cream shop to take a little rest while having some sweet ice ream. "Excuse me, can I have a strawberry-flavored ice cream please? Oh, and I want it in a cup."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:17 am

"Hellow, can i have Strawberry sundae please. Large with fruit." she ordered her favorite ice cream there. While waited for her ice cream. She saw her old friend back in Hogwarts. "Elle?? Is that you??" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:31 am

ELv smiled to the two customers that just came in. "I'm sorry, Miss. We don't have cups. Would you like cone or waffle cone? Or maybe sundae??" she offered Florean's product of delicious ice cream. Then she turned to the other customer. "Wait a minutes, please, Miss. You're order is on its way." she smiled again and prepared the ice cream.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top