Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Elv laughed. "Sure... I'm going shopping for school today..." she said. "Feel free to accompany me."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:07 pm

"Oohh." she said excitedly, "You know I do love shopping." she said clasping her hands together. "Even if its for school...I know its rather sad isn't it?" she asked smiling.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:10 pm

"Nah... It's fun... for sure.." she laughed. "I usually get stun in front of the Quidditch supplies shop. Wondering how much does it cost to buy them..." she said. "We'll continue our journey after you finished your ice cream..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Christy only had a bite left of her ice cream cone and smiled as she took the last bite. "There all done." she said wiping her mouth with a napkin. She stood up and smiled, "Well at least I'm not one to get caught up in Quidditch supplies." she continued to say, "Shall we?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Elv laughed again. Chris surely made she laughed a lot. "Yes please... Do you need anything to buy??" she asked. "We could buy that before going to Quidditch shop. Because it would take a very long time there..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:34 pm

"No," she replied, "I'm all set actually." she continued to say smiling, "My parents took care of everything before we went to Italy." She smiled as she thought of her belongings at the school right now and thought back to her ruined ballet flats and wondered when Nick was going to complete his offer of replacing them. "Shall we?" she asked.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Elv laughed. Alot of things just came out of her head. "Oh... Daddy allowed me to buy a broomstick today, you know..." she said happily. "I think i'm going to buy Nimbus 2002. Not too expensive but good in quallity..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 pm

"Really?" she asked curiously. "Thats so awesome!" she sounded excited, she had one of the best brooms out there and she preferred apparation but she liked things that went faster than was safe. "I can help you pick one out if you'd like."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Elv laughed. "Of course... I would be glad..." she said and hugged Chris. "You really saved the day, Chris..." Elv ran to the Quidditch shop and grabbed Christy with her. "I will show you my new pet also!!!"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:03 pm

"New pet?" she said looking at her curiously as she ran after her greatful she knew how to run in heels. "But I'm glad to know that I've saved the day."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top