Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Elv laughed cheerfully. "Little sister, yeah... Since i'm younger than you..." she said. "Zoe always said that I could always make her laugh... Maybe it will work with you too..." she laughed again and ordered anothercup of ice cream. "Today's really hot, don't you think so?"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Ice Cream for Sunny Day, please... (OPEN)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:24 pm

"Its not that bad." she said looking at her, "More so muggy than anything else if you ask me. But then again I did spend the summer all over Italy and not England."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Elv laughed. "Yeah... Italy sure is tropic..." she said. "I would ask daddy for venice next holiday..." she said. "So, what did you do in Italy?? Beside shopping of course..." she winked to Christy.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:31 pm

"Actually if I wasn't in the shops I was out in the sun or sight-seeing." she said remembering Rome and the several days she had spent there. "But if I wasn't shopping or sight seeing I was on the beach soaking up the sun."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:42 pm

"Uhuh... That explained your tanned skin..." she laughed. "I assumed that you enjoy your summer vacation then..." she said. "How are your parents doing??"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:52 pm

"They are doing fine." she replied smiling, "Yeah tan for once in my life." she laughed a little. "No but they are actually talking about trying to have another baby since I'm almost finished with school...I was the whole reason they've been waiting for so long but then again they are still extremely young."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:55 pm

"Another baby!!! Sweet!!!" she yelled spontanously. "OMG!!! You'll have a little sister or brother, Chris!!" she said and laughed. "Yeah... We noticed that long time ago right, that they would feel lonely when you finish your school and start to working somewhere..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:37 pm

"I'm pretty excited about it." she said smiling, "But the sole reason they waited was because I'm so smart they felt they needed to pay more attention to me and having another child would have taken away detrimental attention that I might have needed." She hated how that was her parents excuse for that but really what more could she do?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Elv laughed cheerfully. "Well... they too love you to leave you..." she said. "Well... another kid would be cherish tem..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:47 pm

"It would indeed." she replied, "I'm thrilled if they actually go through with it." she sighed as she looked around, "So what exactly were you doing today? I might join you if thats alright."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top