Sweet Surprise `` Open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sweet Surprise `` Open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sweet Surprise `` Open

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Surprise `` Open Empty Sweet Surprise `` Open

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Clair shivered as she walked down stairs and head towards the common room. She had been in her room finish off the homework she had put off. Looking around the empty common room she sighed not seeing her brother their. He had been avoiding her late. Which was was something he never did. Shrugging slight as she made her way towards the fire she sat down. Wrapping her arms around her legs. Thought the snow was melting she was freezing. She should of kept her sweater on.She stretched her fingers out closer to the fire, but making sure she wasn't going to burn herself. That was the last thing she need getting injured in the common room. She wonder why the common room was so empty. usually it was full of ravenclaw student but today was different.

outfit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sweet Surprise `` Open Empty Re: Sweet Surprise `` Open

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:27 am

Davina stepped through the door to the common room, after answering the Eagle's riddle. She looked around the common room. Barely anyone was there. She preferred the common room like this. Less distractions. She walked over to a chair in the corner and sat down. She didn't get anything out of her bag straight away. She just sat in the corner. Thinking. Not about anything in particular, just about life in general. She wished she had some friends she could talk to here. She missed her cousins back home. They were like ready-made friends for her. They were geeky, book-loving Ravenclaw types like her. They weren't magical, though. Her aunt was a squib, who married a muggle, so they knew all about magic though. She gazed up at the ceiling, praying for a miracle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:50 am

Isabella walked down from the girls dorm shortly after, and was a bit tired. She didn't know why she just didn't stay up in the dorm to sleep but she found the fire to be relaxing on her cold skin. She sat down in the big, comfy chair by the fire, and cuddled up in the blankets.

She shivered slightly as the warmth began to take over her and she smiled at the wonderful feeling. Sometimes this is what she needed...peace...and quiet....She turned to see a girl, who she had seen around but not knowing her name. She also looked at a girl over by the wall, who seemed to be Davina. She then turned away, laid her head on a pillow and let her mind wander.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:51 pm

She let a small yawn escape her small lips as she looked up from her curled up position to see a girl a bit younger then her walk towards the corner table. Shrugging she let her head rest as she let her body begin to warm itself by the fire. Clair being the talkative girl that she was. Was going to say at least hello but it seemed like the other ravenclaw girl was a bit busy with something. It wasn't before long that another girl had come down the stairs and walked over to a chair near the fire. She smiled laughing softly to herself. It seemed like she wasn't the only one who was cold. Stretching herself out she smiled at the two girl that she apparently didn't know."So how come you guys aren't in the library with the rest of the ravens."She giggled. Hopefully they didn't think Clair was telling them they had to be their. It was their choose on where to be. But she was just a bit curious since it seemed like they were the only ones here besides her of course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Davina looked up as her friend Isabella, came in. She didn't seem to want to talk though, as she ignored Davina. Davina felt bad as Isabella was her only friend so far at Hogwarts. Except maybe... Well, so far. She relied on Isabella too much, and she didn't like it. She heard another girl yawn, then try to start a conversation with the two of them. Making a comment about Ravenclaws and the library was all that she picked up. Davina couldn't afford to miss an opportunity to talk to people. She would try. She really would.

"Um, I was in there before actually but some Hufflepuffs have taken over the back section now and I can't concentrate with them gossipping constantly." she answered. The girl giggled. Davina wondered if she was being serious or not. "Oh, and I'm Davina." she added, as she hadn't met this girl before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:38 pm

She laughed at the ravens comment. Who would of guessed that hufflepuffs would be taken over the library. What has the world come to she thought before laughing once more. She turned around so her knees were on the inside of the couch. She let her arms hang off the couch as she looked at the girl that had actually replied to what she had said at her attempt of having a conversation. She smiled at the girl when she introduced herself as Davina."What a interesting name. Nice to meet you Davina."She nodded before glancing at the other girl. Shrugging she continued her conversation with Davina."Oh, I'm Clair Chang. Hufflepuff huh, well gossiping is something everyone loves."She laughed softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Davina was a bit confused as to why Clair was laughing. She then realised that it was probably at the fact that Hufflepuff was taking over the library. Not exactly what you would expect, it was a thing that you would expect of the Ravenclaws rather than the Hufflepuffs. "Thanks, I guess." she said. She wasn't sure if interesting was a compliment. She thought it was but she wasn't exactly sure. "Yeah, I suppose, but not in the library. I was surprised that Librarian didn't kick them out. They were being really loud." she replied, trying to add something to their conversation. She couldn't think of anything else to say. What could you say? Not much, really.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:00 am

Isabella was nodding off when she heard the girl spoke. She waited for a while, before responding and while Davina and the girl, Clair Chang. She smiled. She realized that the three of them could be really good friends. It was something about the chemistry filling the common room in here.....

"Well you guys should see the towers, I usually study up there at night when I can't sleep, and when I got there, Slytherins were messing around with the crystal balls!I just sighed and came back here. Everyone's out tonight, must be why we're the only 3 up here..."she said grinning a bit.She had felt bad about saying nothing to Davina and just ignoring them both. She was trying to make up for it.

"By the way, I'm Isabella Lovegood, nice to meet you Clair."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:18 pm

She smiled and nodded."Your welcome."She told Davina when she thanked Clair for complimenting her name. She laughed once more and shrugged. She knew from experience that if Clair even made on sound she'd be out of the library so fast she believed that she wasn't even in there the first place."Hmm..that is odd maybe she was enjoying the gossip."She told Davina before turning around to hear the other girl speak. She was talking about how she studied up their but the slytherins had interrupted her haven."Slytherins can be real idiots huh."She said with a small giggle. She nodded in agreement to what the other ravenclaw girl who introduced herself as Isabella said."Oh well, who needs them any ways. Oh nice to meet you Issabella Lovegood."She grinned at her."So what year are you guys in?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 pm

"She might have been. That's probably why they weren't kicked out." Davina responded to them talking about the librarian. She had never been kicked out, but she was always as quiet as a mouse in there. Unlike the Slytherins seemed to be at the moment. "Yeah, tell me about it." she replied to their comments about the Slytherins. She found the Slytherins really annoying, always mucking around and making stupid comments. She couldn't stand most of them. "Oh, and I'm a fifth year by the way. What about you, Clair?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top