Sweet Surprise `` Open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sweet Surprise `` Open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sweet Surprise `` Open

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Surprise `` Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Surprise `` Open

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:18 am

She rolled her eyes and nodded."Actually I wouldn't be all that surprised if those huffies were bribing her to stay in there or what not."She told them running her fingers through her hair. She smiled at Davina when she agreed with her comment about slytherins. They were nothing but power hungry idiots. All they cared about was money and stupid blood status. She had made a note to herself to stay away from those snakes. If she encountered one she would hadn't thought of what she would do. Her menacing thoughts were interrupted when Davina told her that she was a fifth year."Really wow, oh I'm a sixth year. One more year to go and then I'll be gone."She nodded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:08 am

"I'm also a fifth year."Isabella smiled. She thought about what exactly happened up there and sighed. She had been so tired and just wanted to have a nice read by the moonlight. What did those Slytherin's have to do? Ruin it, thats what. She had opened the door and heard voices from inside, a crystal ball came flying out at her head. She had barely missed it by ducking and it shattered on the wall behind her.

The Slytherins began to laugh and not seem to notice her there, which was good because she didn't want to be the victim of their cruel pranks. She slammed the door back and ran down the stairs clutching a book in her arms. She ran all the way back to the common room, where she finally had some peace and quiet.

She quickly got out of her little playback of everything and focused back on the conversation."You know, sometimes I wished those cruel Slytherin's didn't even come to Hogwarts. Just last week I saw a few of them bullying this girl in the library, just because she wore glasses...."she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:44 pm

"Yeah, I know exactly what you mean." Davina agreed with Isabella's comment about the Slytherins. "When I some books fell out of my bag the other day that horrible Black boy started having a go at me just because I like to read!" she told the girls. She then added "He's just jealous that I'm cleverer than him." She hoped that girls didn't think she was arrogant or anything for saying this. She was a Ravenclaw so it was given that she was reasonably clever anyway.
"Isabella and I still have a couple mroe years here, then. I like it here though." she told the other two.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Sterling plopped down by the fireside, a little wet from the rain and with a book clutched under his arm. He saw a group of girls huddled around, but didn't think he knew any of them. He was about to open his book when he saw Davina, whom he did know. "Oh, hello Davina!" he said warmly. "How're you?" he asked conversationally.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top