Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open) Empty Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open)

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:21 am

Jennifer loved when the sun was out and there wasn't going to be a full moon that night. So to celebrate the occasion Jennifer would go out to the lake and find some inocent kids and start messing with them. Jennifer was sitting under a tree with her wand out and making some first year Gryfindors fall into the lake. Jennifer would laugh everytime they got out and looked around to see who had done it.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open) Empty Re: Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open)

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:33 am

Sophia was walking around the lake after finishing her homework from last week and this week so she deicded to head outside to the lake. A the wind rustled through her hair she saw Jennifer a alwas up to no good. "Leave them alone Hutson!"aid Sophia angrily as she put the Protego Charm around them and sent them safely back to the castle. "Well, well, wolfy I'm surprise your out, isn't the moonlight more your taste?"Sophia asked as she leaned against the tree that Jennifer was under smirking. Sophia and Jennifer never gotten along, but then again sometimes vampires and werewolve never did.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open) Empty Re: Revenge is only sweet for the other person! (Sophia and open)

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:47 am

Jennifer wrinkled her nose at the smell of a vampire near by. Jennifer then saw the kids she was messing with fly safely to the castle and then heard a familiour voice. Jennifer stood up and turned to face Sophia. "Ah Sophia, I see my evil spell as been removed. Doesn't matter, your not on my list anymore. So you can move along now, vampire." Jennifer said with distain in her voice.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:59 am

Sophia looked back at her. "Well your on my list wolfy, your going to pay for what you did to me!"said Sophia eyes flashing angrily."But then again, I'm not the type of person who hurts people unless they ataack me unlike you!"said Sophia. "May I ask why I'm not on your list, found out I'm no match for you and you can't make me evil or hurt me?"Sophia asked laughing. "You know Wolfy,that was very stupid you trying to make me evil when you knew it wouldn't last long, god you death eaters are so thick!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:10 am

Jennifer looked angrily at her, but could keep her anger down. "Well I would go after you if I was aloud, but other people are more important. So your lucky for now, vampire. And you can try to get me back but your on school grounds and you will never get away with anything." Jennifer said to her with a smirk.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:20 am

Sophia laughed. "Lucky, ha that's a laugh I think it's I'm more powerful then you and smarter!"said Sophia smirking. "As for getting you back, your right but I'm head girl and your nothing I can pretty much get away with things that would get you in trouble!"said Sophia smirking. "But like I said I'm not the type of person who attacks people for the fun and stake of it!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Jennifer smiled evily at Sophia. "Well then that means that I can just walk away and you can't do anything to me. If I don't do anything to you, than you have no reason to do anything to me. You said yourself that you don't hurt other people for fun." Jennifer said to her, then turned around and started to walk away. If for some reason Sophia did do something to her, then she would go off school grounds and fight to the death. Maybe, Lucius did say not to do anything till Jennifer got the word. So maybe instead Jennifer will just go and tell on her. That would work much better.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:07 am

"I'm not going to fight you Wolfy, although revenge would be so nice right now!"said Sophia smirking at her as she appeared in front of her. "I want you to suffer like I did, but then again I don't think you could fight it off like I could if I did something to you!"said Sophia smirking. "Oh but believe me Wolfy, I will get revenge in other way, I have my way besides fighting and dueling you!"said Sophia laughing coldy at her. "So if I were you, I'll watch your step, it might be your last!"said Sophia coldy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:10 am

Jennifer smirked evily as she listened to Sophia. "A little cold for a good little vampire. Don't you think. Maybe my spell hasn't totally worn off yet after all. As for the revenge, take your best shot. I don't have any plans on going off the school grounds for a very long time. So now leave me alone and start your plotting little pathetic vampire." Jennifer said hoping this would have sparked some kind of anger in her so she would do something on school grounds and Jennifer could get her in trouble. Jennifer started walking off again.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:41 am

Sophia laughed. "Oh your spell is completely out of me, it just I can be very rude and cold hearted to my enemies wolfy!"said Sophia smirking. "If anyone pathetic it's you wolfy, I mean what kind of idiot will be in love with the Dark Lord I mean seriously what was so great sbout him?"Sophia asked laughing. "Oh it won't be me that gets in trouble, it will be you Wolfy!"said Sophia smirking. "Besides who said my revenge won't be out of the chool grounds?"Sophia asked smirking. "Oh believe me I'll get you back, but it will be when you lease expect it out of the grounds!'said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top