Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:32 am

"Hm... it might of help alittle bit love, but I'm still mad at you!"said Emmanuelle crossing her arm as her eyes sparkled alittle red and pink at him. As she took a drink of soda and looked away from Matt.""Now, let me get some real food!"said Emmanuelle as she got out her wand and waved it as a plate of cookies came towards her. "If your nice, I might let you have some Mr. Lestrange."said Emmanuelle as she took a bite of a cookie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:38 am

Well I am magic! Mrs.Lestrange! He laughed. He made one of the cookies appear in his mouth. He took a bite and grinned. You said I'd never get one? he laughed. He took the cookie out of his mouth and put it on the bedside table.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:57 am

"Show off!"Emmanuelle muttered as she stuck her tongue at him and took another bite of her cookie. "Oh well show off or not, I'll still love you!"said Emmanuelle kissing him. "But next time, no owl treats or I'll give you muggle dog food for your next supper!"said Emmanuelle miling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:04 am

I'm just to irrisistable! He said falling off the bed. That really didn't go the way I wanted it too. he laughed. He got back up and lay down in the bed. He grinned at her and laughed again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:10 am

Emmanuelle laughed as he fallen off the bed. "Um love, your not suppose to fall off the bed!"said Emmanuelle laughing as she held her side from laughing so hard. "Are you alright?"Emmanuelle asked him as she looked at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:20 am

I'm better now that I made you laugh He laughed. I seem to be good at that.... too good! He smiled. He kissed her again trying to get her to stop laughing. He knew it would never work but hey whatcha gonna do.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:35 am

Emmanuelle stopped lauhging and kissed him back as her eyes sparkled pink as she pulled away. "Well that got me to stop laughing for awhile."said Emmanuelle laughing as her eyes sparkled a pink and a emerald green for she was in love and she was really happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:41 am

I am soooo in love! He laughed. Now what to do next? He grinned. They couldn't just lay around in bed all the time. That would seem weird, plus they'd get no excersize. Wanna go for a walk or something?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:48 am

"Yes love you look that way!"said Emmanuelle smiling and then gave him a kiss. As he asked if she wanted to go on a walk she nodded."Sure love, we just can't lay here all day no matter how fun it is right now!"said Emmanuelle laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:58 am

Well then lets go to a lake or something! He laughed. He got out of bed and helped her up and grinned. He pulled on his pants and smiled. He tossed her her close and laughed. We just spent like 3 hours in bed and now we are going for a walk. Thats going to be a little hard on the legs.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top