Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:02 am

Emmanuelle smiled. "Aw thanks love I feel the same way love, your my whole world now!"said Emmanuelle. As he said he thinks she did a good on his face she laughed. "Yeah I know I did!"said Emmanuelle laughing as she kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:05 am

I'm beginning to get the feeling you made me this way for a purpose. he joked. Whole world hey? I'd say more like universe for me. He grinned and held her closer again and kissed her head.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:14 am

Emmanuelle laughed. "Hm... maybe love."said Emmanuelle laughing a she kissed his cheek. "Ooh, nice but I say the whole world plus the whole galaxy!"said Emmanuelle smiling and then chuckling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:18 am

Galaxy is good. He smiled. He moved his hand sneakily to her side and squeezed her. Lets have some more fun! He laughed as he started tickling her again and laughing his fake evil laugh. Care for a drink?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:39 am

Emmanuelle giggled when he moved his hand sneakily to her side and squeezed her. As he let's have more fun she laughed. "Ok love."said Emmanuelle but he started tickling her before she said it. As he asked her fora drink she nodded. "Anything will do love, I'm not picky."said Emmanuelle smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:41 am

I'll go fix us something. He said as he pulled the covers off and pulled on his pants. Not picky eh? Well I think I have some owl treats He laughed as he dashed out of the room dodging a pillow.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:52 am

Emmanuelle laughed when he dodged her pillow she threw at him. "It better not be owl treats love, or I'll get youback good!"said Emmanuelle laughing. Emmauelle knew he wasn't going to get her that for he was just joking with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:47 am

Matt walked into her kitchen and smiled as he pulled some owl treats out of his jacket pocket. He opened her fridge and grabbed what looked like some soda. He hid the owl treats in his pocket and entered the room again. He picked up the pillow and tossed it to her and handed her a drink. Oh Almost forgot! Your Owl treats he laughed as he showed her the owl treats. He jumped back into bed next to her and snuggled bracing for impacted about the joke.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:42 am

Emmy looked at the owl treat and started beating Matt with a pillow everywhere she could think of. "Matt Lestrange, I can't believe you would give me a stupid owl treat!"said Emmy still hitting him. "For that mister you won't get no kissing or loving for awhile!"said Emmy in a teasing voice as she stopped hitting him and crossed her arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:44 am

Ow, Ow, No not there! He laughed as she hit him with the pillow. awwwww hun It was just a joke. He grinned as he quickly gave her a seductive kiss. If that doesnt help me I dunno what will. He whispered.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top