Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:43 am

((Posting as Emmy seeing how I'm to lazy to log in as Emmy! Razz))

Emmanuelle laughed. "There over on the counter to your right and the bread and in the cabinet right above it."said Emmanuelle as her eyes went back to a chocolate brown for she was calm and happy. As the spice rack appeared she laughed. "Nice Matt love."said Emmanuelle smiling and then blushed as she called him love. She was guessing her eyes were pink now seeing how she was blushing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:47 am

Matt blushed when she said love. Of course the eyes went pink. Whenever he was with her his eyes were always pink or white, this was a good thing. Thanks he said. He grabbed some bread put it in the toaster and made some eggs appear out of nowere. he started making them

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:58 am

"Pehaps I should make you fix breakfast for me Mr. Lestrange?"Emmanuelle said laughing and gave him a warm smile. As she went to the stove she flipped the bacon the muggle way but set the table with a flick of her wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:07 am

When they were finished he put them on a plate and set it on the table. He went back into the kitchen and made some coffee. Black, Decaf, Extra caf? He laughed. He grabbed 2 cups out of were he thought the cups were and poured some in to each.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:12 am

"I like my mine Black with just sugar in mine."said Emmanuelle laughing. As he pured them some coffee she put some sugar in it and took a drink of out it. "So what do you want to do today Matt?"Emmanuelle after she swallowed her coffee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:42 am

Well I assume you have work? I really have no job the DOM isn't the most exciting lately. He laughed. Well I planned on looking for Neos or Jennifer today. he took a sip of coffee and a peice of french toast.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:47 am

((Posting as Emmy! Razz))

Emmanuelle shook her head. "No I'm off seeing how it's the weekend."said Emmanuelle as she took a bite of her eggs. As he said he was planning on looking for Ne'os or Jennifer she smiled. "Sounds like fun Matt love!"said Emmanuelle as her eyes sparkled blue with happiness.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:56 am

Oh well if your off why don't we also go for a date or something.He asked. He took a bite of his Bacon and grabbed some eggs. He took a sip of his coffee he added some sugar.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:03 am

"Sure sounds wonderful to me!"said Emmanuelle as she gave him a soft warm smile and took a drink of her coffee. As Emmanuelle thought of another date with Matt she smiled happily as her eyes turned pink just thinking about it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:12 am

Matts eyes went white. Sounds good! So shall we head to London or Hogsmead? Any other ideas.He asked. He got up and took his plate over to the sink. I'll take your plate if your done

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top