Knock on the door (Headmaster Shacklebolt)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Knock on the door (Headmaster Shacklebolt) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Knock on the door (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knock on the door (Headmaster Shacklebolt) Empty Knock on the door (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Gabrielle mumbled a password to gargoyle that guarded entrance to Headmaster\s office which was empty by the time she came inside. She walked inside and stood by the wall hoping Headmaster was about to appear.In meanwhile she looked at all the portraits of ex headmasters and headmistresses which always fascinated her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Knock on the door (Headmaster Shacklebolt) Empty Re: Knock on the door (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:23 pm

The headmaster suddenly appeared, he had heard someone coming up and had thought it was an intruder, but it was only Gabrielle Delacour. The muggle studies teacher. "Good evening Gabrielle, what do you want?" he asked.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Knock on the door (Headmaster Shacklebolt) Empty Re: Knock on the door (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Gabrielle jumped when Headmaster suddenly appeared from nowhere. "Good evening Headmaster.Well i was wondering if you had a few minutes since i have to tell you about incident that happened on my last class." she said wondering inside did Headmaster remember her since he was pretty excentric person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:15 am

"An incident you say?" the headmaster repeated, thoughtful."What happened? And this better not be a waste of my time, because I was rather busy you know." Not actually, it was a lie, but it made people explain faster.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Gabrielle looked rather confused.Headmaster was indeed one of a kind weird person though she didn't want to make him waste his time. "Well a student named Skye James from Rawenclaw house if i am not mistaken attacked other of my students when we were practising Expeliarmus charm.It was a weird kind of magic...something we don't deal with everyday." she said talking very fast so Headmaster stays satisfied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:55 pm

"Is that all?' the headmaster said, perfectly calm.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Gabrielle looked confused.Headmaster acted like that was a perfectly normal thing when it's not. "It's dark magic.Girl is perfectly normal.It's like something has possesed her body and she has no absolute control of her actions.It;s not like imperius curse it's more like she has an inter devil that makes her do impulsive things she wouldn't do at her normal sense.It is either a dark magic or some case of mental desorder." she replied to Headmaster's cold and ingifferent answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:42 am

"And what do you want me to do then? Expell her?" he asked.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:06 pm

"What i want?Well since you are the headmaster you should know what to do." said Gabrielle rather bored.She should have contacted minister personally not talk to Headmaster about this like it was making lunch. "My advise is to warn Professors and have the girl examined by a good doctor." she finally said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:06 am

"Thats very good advice!" the headmaster said nodding wisely. "I shall have this girl sent to St.Mungos tommorow morning." He turned away from her and went to sit on his chair. "However, this matter is unimportant. There are far more important stuff going on. For example, yesterday, our transfiguration professor was murdered.." Shacklebolt said sadly.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top