When one door closes...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When one door closes... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When one door closes...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When one door closes... Empty When one door closes...

Post by Nick Potter Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Nick had woke up precisely at 9:54 a.m.. He dressed for the day in a simple shirt, jeans, and shoes. Slowly he descended down the many flights of stairs to the Great Hall. Avoiding conversation and grabbing a plate of food he sat down, preferring to be alone. For a moment he wondered why he came down here at all. He was not hungry, nor did he have classes. But he did want to see Cecilia. She had been avoiding him for the past week, and now he was lonelier than ever.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

When one door closes... Empty Re: When one door closes...

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Cecilia walked into the great hall with her head down watching the ground go by just before she could not see it anymore due to her stomach. Looking up she pushed the hair from her face turning her head in just the right way to see Nick sitting by himself. She had been avoiding him just as she had Raphel before he found her in the Library on her way back to the Ravenclaw common room. Quietly she sighed. She had to tell him. It would hurt at first but it was the best thing to do. IT was for his own good. she told this to herself as she looked over to see if Raphel was in the room. Not seeing him she went over to Nick.
Cec placed her hand on Nicks shoulder and whispered his name. she blinked back a few tears that threatened to spill over the brim of her eye.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 am

Nick felt a hand on his shoulder. Glancing over, he noticed it to be Cecilia. She was crying and that meant one thing. "Not here" he told her. He didn't want everybody to see her, and possibly him, break down and cry. He led her out of the Great Hall and into the corridor where not many people were. Nick pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead. "What's wrong, did someone hurt you" he asked as he wiped her tears with his hand.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:10 am

Cecilia had quietly fallowed Nick out to the corridor, "No, no one hurt me," She whispered carefully pulling herself away from him. "I-I can't do this anymore." She said, "I can't be with you anymore." Cec spoke so quietly she doubt he could hear what she said. "I am no good for you. I'll just bring you down and you won't be able accomplish your dreams. I can't do that to you." She began speaking faster and faster as more tears formed. She felt as if she couldn't breath as she tried to explain with out hurting him to much. "I'm sorry," She said over and over again. it was all she could say
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:49 am

Nick listened to what she said. He began to cry and doubt everything. "So you led me on and made me feel special for no reason. Right when Raphael shows up and says he loves you, all you do is just forget about me. Why? You won't pull me down, that's an excuse. Is it because I'm not pureblood. Do you want to just marry Raphael because you want to be 'socially acceptable'. Who held you when you had nightmares? Who was there for you? And even if Raphael does love you he will not love Mollie, you can see it in his face." Nick stopped crying and became angry and frustrated and began to speak quickly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:25 am

"No, this is not about Raphel, or your blood purity."Cecilia said quietly and reminded herself it was for his own good. If they stayed togeather only bad stuff could happen. "This is the best for both of us. It hurts us both now but if we kept it up pretending it would work then all I would do is hurt you." She spoke take img deep breaths trying to calm herself. "I'm sorry," she said once more before walking hurriedly away leavening out the part of how if cec had stayed with nick things between him and Raphael would not go well.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:35 am

"You give me one legitimate reason why it's the best for both of us and I'll believe you" he shouted. When she began to walk away he grabbed her arm so she couldn't walk away form him. "Do you remember when we went to the Quidditch game. Do you remember how good that kiss made the both of us feel. And what about you, what will you do now that you don't have me? Who will hold you at night when you have nightmares?" He said quietly. "Who will love you and Mollie both" he added.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:43 am

"He'd try and kill you for me. Every summer something happens I don't know why when or what most of the time, but I have been so close to death so many times. What if this next time is the last? I couldn't what would happen to you if it were." Cecilia whispered, "now let me go," it was clear in her face she didn't want to say this good bye but was to protect the ones she care about. "If you love something you've got to let it go. If it was ment to be it will return." She said as she pulled her hand away from his. "I'm setting you free of all the pain I could ever cause you. Yes it hurts right now but it will get better. You will find someone knew."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Nick let go of her and began to cry. "If things are bad then make them good. He won't kill me either. You also know I don't let things go, and I was willing to marry you this summer, I was going to take care of you and Mollie" Nick sat down on the floor now and began to cry even more. "Your just like every other pureblood. You just want to be with whoever has the most money, or whoever has the best house" he insulted. He looked up at her face and saw she did care, but Nick just looked down at the floor.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:43 pm

"I'm sorry," Cecilia said one more time before leaving. She couldn't watch him cry, she couldn't watch how much she had hurt him. She went up to the library once again. This room had been where she hid from Nick and Raphel for the past week. Once again she hid not from them but from her self. Sitting back in the back of the library in the farthest corner from the entrance she quietly sobbed wishing and hoping she would never have to do something like that ever again.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top