Don't knock it 'til you try it
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't knock it 'til you try it Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't knock it 'til you try it

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't knock it 'til you try it Empty Don't knock it 'til you try it

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Because of her 'adventurous' nature, Hitame now found herself in the Shrieking Shack. She was supposed to have come here with Xemnas a while back. But he had chickened out on her and now she didn't even know where he was. He was appearently hiding from her for some reason. What had she done? She didn't know what it could have been she did wrong. But if Xemnas didn't want to be near her, she was fine with it. It wasn't like she needed him to do things with her. She was more than capable of doing things by herself. Xem would just hold her back, like he always did.

She had always expected the Shrieking Shack to be a place where she most likely end up peeing her pants, because it was so scary, as everyone described it for her. But it wasn't, for her at least. Most things did scare her anymore, not with the life she's had. The only thing that would probably scare her now would be to lose her family, somehow. Mostly her little sister Naomi.

She needed to get her mind off these things. Her family was the last thing she needed to worry about now. They could defend themselves, or at least she she hoped they could. No matter what she did she couldn't get her mind off of her siblings. Well off two of them, the younger ones, Naomi and Sora. They were the ones she worried about not Xemnas. She sighed and sat on the stairs, trying to get her mind off Naomi and Sora.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Don't knock it 'til you try it Empty Re: Don't knock it 'til you try it

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Roxanne sat, stretched out on a nasty, stained, ripped up sofa in the shrieking shack. Her outfit had not been picked so she could hide out, but had been because she wanted to have some fun. No one wanted to hang out with her though, and her mom had given her hell for wanting to get out of the house. Angelina was strict on Roxi, her daughter was much too odd for her taste.

So, Roxi had been to stressed to have fun. She thought, one quick hit and she could go hang out. That had been an hour ago. Not she lied down, one hand straight up in the air, holding the joint. She giggled and reached a hand up to her ear, pushing on the back of her sunglasses, making them go up and down in front of her face. "On, off, on, off." She giggled madly.

She began to sing a tune she always heard on the muggle radio before singing. It was an oldie but it had a fun beat. "Cause, baby you're a fiiiiiiirework! Woo! Somethin', somethin' what you're worth. Somethin' OH OH OH!" She giggled madly. "Roxi, baby, you light up the sky.."
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Hitame had thought she was alone in the Shrieking Shack until she heard someone, singing? She stood up from the stair and walked to where the singing was coming from. She rolled her eyes when she saw who was singing. She had seen the girl at the Gryffindor table, but had never really talked to her. Maybe it was because Xe hadn't let her, she didn't remember. She walked over to the girl, already in a bad mood, and smirked at her. "You know, you shouldn't sing something you don't know the words too. It makes you seem... stupid." she said.

She didn't want to be mean but hearing someone sing something they don't know the words too, agitated her. Since she was a singer, it made her really mad. She had [s]told[/s] yelled at Xemnas once to stop singing, because he stinks at singing. He had thrown a tantrum and stormed out of the Gryffindor common room. She had laughed at his child-like behavior(even if he was only 12 at the time). She sat down in front of the sofa where the girl was stretched out, and turned to face her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Roxi heard a voice and she lolled her head to look, her tongue lolling out her mouth. She stared at the girl and begin to giggle. "Why are you standing upside down?.. OHHHH! I'm upside down!" She pushed herself up and looked at the girl. She squinted and pointed at her. "H-e-e-e-e-ey! I remember you! That one time, remember, with the kid at that class! Hysterical!""

She doubled over into a fit of giggles and then processed what the girl had said. She cocked her head and gave her a correcting look. "Well.. For YOUR information, Mrs Snooty Lyric Police, er, Pants. I adoore that song. But my radio-" she giggled at the way the word sounded and repeated it. "Radioooo. Anyway, that was really fun that one time."

Roxi was not great at communicating when she was high. She really wasn't. She lowered the cigarette to her mouth and inhaled, before blinking and looking at the girl again, squinting at her. "Oops. Maybe I don't remember you. I'm ROXI! Who are you?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Hitame rolled her eyes again. "Well, whatever. Although you should consider looking up the lyrics. You don't need a radio for that." she said. Hitame looked the girl over and noticed that something seemed off about her. She looked at the cigarette in her hand, and she frowned. That was what was wrong. The girl must have been high. No one acted that way unless they were high, well unless they were Xem or Sora. They were total goofs, and nothing would ever change that.

She backed away from the girl a little, trying her best not inhale as much of the smoke from her cigarette as possible. She hated those kinds of things, and she always told herself she wouldn't even try it. She knew it would be hard though, without her siblngs there to support her and with her parent gone forever, it would be easy to fall into the tempation. She covered her mouth and nose with her hand, to make sure the smoke wouldn't be inhaled in anyway.

Hitame sighed and looked at the girl. "I'm Hitame" she said flatly. She lowered her hand from her face it wasn't helping her much. She could still feel herself inhaling the smoke. She wished Xemnas was there with her, or at least Naomi. She wanted her little sister with her, more than anything at the moment.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:51 am

Roxi blinked when the girl said she should look up the lyrics, and then furrowed her brow, her mouth tipping open slightly, as though she were thinking very VERY hard about what this girl had said. Look up the lyrics... It was as though the girl had suggested a way to cure muggle cancer rather than simply to look up the lyrics on the internet.

"That's genius," she said, sitting up and nodding. "That is really-" she gulped awkwardly, "-genius. Know what- KNOW WHAT?!" She stood up, stomping her right foot. "I am going to look up the lyrics when I get home! I am and I will and I will and I am and I'm Roxi!" She flopped back down on the couch, lifting the joint back to her lips for another puff.

The girl seemed grossed out by the rug and she stepped back, covering her mouth. Roxi giggled and pulled it away. She blew on it, as though blowing the fumes towards her. "It's not baaaaaad, silly." She giggled again. The girl introduced herself and Roxi's mouth tipped open. "Dude. Dude. Duuuuuuuuude. Awesome name! Awesome, possum, blossom... name."
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:56 pm

The girl really was weird. Hitame had never seen anyone act the way this girl did. Although she was only 13 now so she was sure to run into more people like this girl during the rest of her time at Hogwarts. When she suddenly stomped her foot, Hitame jumped at little. She sighed afterwards and waved her hand in front of her to keep the smoke from reaching her.

She didn't get what was so good about this stuff. Hitame no one she knew had ever smoked or gotten drunk. Not that she knew of anyways. She had only heard that it was going to ruin your life in the long run. "Are you stupid?!" she asked. "That stuff might not seem bad now, but afterwards you could end up hurt!" she added. She shook her head and stared at the girl again.

Hitame tilted her head a little. "What's so awesome about my name?" she asked. "Compared with my brothers and sister, my name seems like nothing...to me." She looked at the floor and sighed again. Everyone's name sounded better than her name to her. She wasn't ever very confident in herself, or in her talents.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Roxi giggled and sat up. "Look, HITAME!" She yelled the name and giggled. What a fun name to say. "Hitame, Hitame. Hit-a-me! Anyway. EVERYONE has regrets, it is unavoidable. Might as well regret things that at one time brought you unhappiness. Regret things that were at least enjoyable at one time... You know?" She tossed her head.

The girl asked about her name and Roxi sat up, throwing her arms above her head. "You're name is Hitame! It sounds like a.. a ninja or something? Is that racist- naaaah, it's not. You're Hitame, the ninja-warrior! Hya!" She karate chopped the air and then began giggling. Suddenly she fell off the couch and for a second, thought she had dropped the cigarette. She held it up in the air. "GOT IT!"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:44 pm

"Whatever. I just don't get what's so great about that stuff." she said, pointing to the cigarette. She sighed and shook her head. "Nothing good can come of that stuff." She said, and looked at the floor for a moment. "But if you want to keep using it and make yourself sick, no one will stop you least of all me." she looked back up at Roxanne.

Hitame tilted her head, and had a confused expression on her face. "Okay...?" she said at what Roxanne had said about her name. "I'm hardly anything like a ninja..." she began to laugh when Roxanne karate chopped the air. There might have been something wrong with her but she seemed like a pretty fun girl. Hitame laughed a little louder when Roxanne fell off the couch. She saw her hold up the cigarette in the air and she just stared at it.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:04 pm

"What great can come from it?!" Roxi repeated. "I'm flabbergasted." She paused before screaming with laughter. "Where'd that word come from? Flabbergasted! FLABBERGASTED! FLABBERgasted. FlabberGASTed." She shrieked with laughter, kicking her legs and pounding her free fist on the ground. She finally calmed down and said, "This is what comes from it. Some people get depressed and lose control. I lose control and I like it!" singing the last two words.

The girl continued talking but Roxi was not listened, she was too busy trying to bite the ends of her hair without using her hands. She finally caught the reddish brown copper locks in her teeth. "Om nom nom." She heard the word sick and the hair fell from her mouth, her eyes filling with tears. "Sick? You're sick?" Her lip trembled.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top