Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You Empty Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Walter finally had been alive and well and was starting to feel like his old self again, just now with guilt added to the mix. In his state of disarray he had done much to offend his siblings and has had no communication with his loved ones whatsoever. It wasn't up until recently that Walter had found out that his dear little sister was in the hospital for a drug overdose. After all that has transpired in his state, he knew that things were definitely wrong and it was time that he tried to set things right. He had to talk to his sister Hitame.

After reaching the hospital and talking to the nurses they showed him where the room was where Hitame was held. The door was closed and there he was face to face with it.

He knew very well that once he opened that door massive amounts of emotions would begin pouring out. Anger, Rage, Sadness, Hopelessness. It was all waiting, right in front of him. Massive amounts of anxiety began coursing through his veins, you could almost feel it. He skin began to look quite pale. Although he knew what he was getting into. He opened the door.

There Hitame laid on her hospital bed, machine wiring hooked up to various places on her. He froze at the hallway for about a minute then slowly walked in and sat on a chair that was placed by her bedside. Someone must have visited earlier.

They sat there in complete silence. Walter just stood there. He had no clue of what to say it was an immensely awkward feeling to see his sister after practically abandoning her because of a coma and then because of his state of mind. He left her alone for one complete year and Walter already knew that she must have been through so much. He was finally able to mouth out some words. They probably weren't the best words but that was all he could utter in this state of paralysis.

"How......how are you feeling?" Walter had asked in a low tone of voice.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You Empty Re: Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:34 pm

How are you supposed to feel when you thought everything was falling apart? It obviously wasn't happy, or calm, or anything close to those. Hitame wasn't sure what she was supposed to be feeling. Her sister was missing, her younger brother was reserved and wouldn't talk to her most times, and her older brother. She didn't even have words for him, the most logical thing to say was that she was angry at him.

Not, not just angry. She was pissed.

The Gryffindor had definitely never thought she would see him in St. Mungo's. And she especially hadn't thought he would be there to see her. So when he walked into her room she just stared at him, her eyes following him to the chair that sat beside her bed where Sophia had been a few hours before he arrived. When he asked how she was feeling, her expression immediately became serious.

"How do you think I feel?" she said coldly. The hurt and pain in her voice was obvious and it was even shown in her eyes. She was anything but pleased to see her brother now.

"What are you even doing here?" she asked him. "Even since before Naomi disappeared you're rarely around and you didn't seem to care about any of us, that got worse since she went missing. So why are you here now?" she added, looking down at the sheets that covered her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You Empty Re: Knock! Knock! No One Wants to See You

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:06 am

Walter began to look to the ground. The anger that was within Hitame was just too much for him, he absolutely could not look her straight in the eyes. The guilt was just tearing at him intensely. "I guess you could say, the coma never really ended until a couple of days ago" Walter murmured. He got up from his seat and began to stare at the window.

He wanted to distract himself a little so the guilt and anxiety wouldn't completely overwhelm him. Walt wanted to talk to her as calmly and as smoothly as he possibly could without drawing too much emotion and without exerting too much as well. He held both of his hands together.

"Hitame I mean this truly from the bottom of my heart I am deeply sorry.....I am sorry that I was unable to protect you for so long and I am sorry that even when I came back I was still not a good brother. I had just been out of it for so long that I wasn't really accustomed to the way things were now. I was still shaken up from awaking from my coma. That's why I did some of the things that I did." Walt explained using a compassionate tone.

Walt looked away from the window and looked back at Hitame.

"I am better now and I want to tell you that I'm not ever going back to that again, I'm going to be there for this family and I'm going to protect you to the best of my abilities." Walt suddenly stopped talking and noticed Hitame's hand clenched in anger. He stared down at it for a brief second.

"Hitame I know you've been through a lot and I know that you will probably forever resent me for leaving and letting you go through all of this alone in my absence. But now that I'm better I'm going to redeem myself to you. I have to.....you're my sister and I love you....." Walter avowed. He stared at her for a couple of seconds then once again looked away, in fear of her reply.

Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:35 am

Hitame didn't know how to reply to what he was saying. She didn't think she could ever forgive him, he was gone for so long leaving her to fend for herself and their family and now he was coming back just like that. She didn't look at him as he spoke, she couldn't. Most of all, she didn't want to. She didn't want to risk her anger making her say something that she didn't mean.

But everything he said... All of it was empty promises to her. "I don't need you." she murmured. "I don't. You know perfectly well that I can fend for myself. I have been for a long time, nothing changes that, not even having an entire family." she added coldly. "But the ones that do need you... That need us, are Sora and Naomi." she said.

"If you want to redeem yourself for everything, don't do it to me. Do it to our brother and sister. They're the ones that were devastated by your absence, not me." Sora and Naomi had looked up to him, far more than she ever had and when he just left them all it had hurt the two of them more than he would probably understand.

Sure it had hurt her too, but not as much. She had learned that people always leave and sometimes they don't come back before, so she knew that there might have been a chance that he wouldn't come back. No matter how much hatred she showed for him now though, there was still a part of her that was glad that he had come back. That he'd finally come to his senses and he wanted to be around them again.

She only wished he hadn't found out about what had happened to her. But it was inevitable that everyone would eventually find out. Sophia already knew, and now her brother did. Sora would probably shortly follow and eventually when they found Naomi, she would find out as well.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:17 am

Walter stood there just absolutely quiet. Looking down at the floor once again. It seemed that just about every time Hitame talked it pained him a little inside. The coldness and the anger in her tone of voice. Hitame's not the same girl she used to be in second year no.....this time she's changed, she's a much stronger woman now Walter thought to himself.

"After everything you've been through, I know you definitely don't need me.....I just wanted to tell you my place in this whole dilemma" Walt murmured once more.

The news about Naomi and Sora was still fresh in his ears. The even worse thing was that it wasn't concerning him as much as Hitame was concerning him. It's almost as if Walter had accepted that this is the life of someone who fights against the Death Eaters. He too knows that this is the cost of being a member in Potter's Army. Lots of people will be abducted, and many will get hurt.

"I'm going to aid in the search for Naomi don't worry. I'm going to be there for the entire family.....have you talked to Sophia reccently? she's already on the case isn't she?" Walt asked Hitame.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:49 am

In her mind there was nothing more to say to him. But she knew that he wouldn't just leave, even if she told him to, and things were made even worse when he kept mentioning Naomi. Things were already bad enough, she still felt so guilty about Naomi's disappearance.

Hitame looked at him coldly and said, "It's the least you can do for her." She looked away from him and added, "While you're at it, you might as well apologize to Sora for what you did." She was still incredibly mad about what he'd done to Sora. She wasn't sure if there was any way to get Sora back to how he was before he lashed out at him before.

"Yeah. She is. We were talking about it before... And we think the Death Eaters took her." she said. It was the obvious conclusion to come to with what had happened last summer and a few months ago. But there was another conclusion she had come up with. "Or our parents took her." she muttered. Naomi was angry at her and everyone else, if they'd showed up it was likely they took her because she was angry and they thought she had run away.

Worry suddenly overcame her. "What if the Death Eaters did take her?" she asked. "What if they're turning her against us? What if they're turning her into one of them...?" She wouldn't forgive herself if Naomi was turned against them and into one of the Death Eaters.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Walter looked at Hitame and sighed. He still could not believe how much different things were now. I guess that's what being in a coma for practically a year does to you . This revelation was bothering him beyond belief. Walt just badly wanted things to be back to normal. Back to having it be him and her sister, the duo, and the protectors of the family. But he knew that that was obviously expecting too much especially out of the situation he was currently in. He had much redemption and much explaining to do if he ever wanted to gain Hitame's trust once again.

"I need to explain myself with that situation....Hit I wasn't myself when I did that to Sora, I was still under the affects of the coma like I said, I hadn't fully awaken until just a couple of days ago. I would never actually want to hurt my brother especially since I was there for him for so long, even as children. My soul.....it just felt lost.....like I had no control.....I didn't even know what was going on half the time during that period. I'm going to apologize to him don't worry but you should just at least know that the things I did up until this point was because I wasn't myself due to the coma....." Walter replied. She needed to understand that most of his actions were not actually him during that time period and he had explained it in great distress.

Walt had actually noticed the hopelessness and lack of confidence in Hitame as she brought up their sister Naomi. He knew that she had been abducted but he did not ever think about her being trained to being a death eater.

"Hit, our sister takes a lot after you. She is strong, intelligent and wise. There is no way that she would ever be a death eater. We've taught her better than that.....and of course most of those teachings were all you" Walt reassured. "However she might be taken by someone......after I have a talk with Soph I'll go see if our terrible parents are behind this" He added.

Walt stood quiet once again for a while, he looked up at the monitors that were connected to Hitame's limbs. He still deeply worried and cared for her. "How long do you think you're gonna be in here? you'd be a huge help finding her if only you weren't stuck here...." Walt explained staring at her compassionately.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:46 pm

"I know you weren't." she replied. "But do you honestly think Sora understands that? He was really hurt, he didn't know what was going on, or that you still weren't yourself." she told him. "He isn't like you or me. Sora, and Naomi, don't really understand everything that goes on, not like we do. They've always been protected and shielded from certain situations."

"You just suddenly turning on him confused Sora. He'd never seen you act like that, and he'd probably never seen anyone else act that way either. Where as you and I have. Naomi's never seen anything like that either. We've done what we can to keep them safe, and while we couldn't protect them from certain things, something like this wasn't supposed to happen."

"Not Sora doesn't know if you're going to hurt him again or not." Hitame ranted. She needed to somehow get everything off her chest and to her dismay it was Xem she was letting everything out on.

"Naomi's hurt right now too! Don't you get it, right now she's in a very vulnerable state. That's why I'm so worried about her. If the Death Eaters really did get her then it would be easy to get to her." she said, clenching her hands tightly. "Even if she takes after me, she can be broken... I almost was before." she muttered.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:17 am

Walter took a pause to realize everything that was happening. He definitely had a lot of things and had to have much involvement now in this family. Sora was practically emotionally scarred and it was all his fault. He obviously didn't mean it but it was still something he had done. Because of this he knew that his little brother was now at a vulnerable state and he could not let him be like this. He knew that eventually he'd have to talk with him.

Hitame also helped Walt realize how practically defenseless Naomi was as well. This wasn't just about simple family traits anymore, she was hurt. He was starting to feel the hopelessness that Hitame had in herself as well. But he knew that he had to stay strong for this family, bad thoughts like that would only lead to lack of action; which the family could not afford now.

"......I can see your worries with Naomi now......I'm sure we'll find her before anything drastic happens at least" Walt assured. It wasn't a dramatically confident assurance, but it was an assurance nonetheless.

Walt could not stop staring at her machinery, it was bugging him. How such a strong woman like herself ending up in a hospital like this, and for overdosing on a drug which was quite peculiar in Walt's eyes. She didn't seem like she'd ever do that, but then again a lot has change in under a year. He knew bringing it up might cause some hostility but he decided to do it anyways.

"so ummm......why'd ya get yourself locked in here" Walt asked in the most calm, compassionate, and caring way he could. He didn't want to set a fuse he just wanted to know about Hitame because he cared about her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 am

"I hope so..." Hitame really hoped they found Naomi before anything worse happened to her. She hoped whoever had her, be it the Death Eaters or their parents, didn't turn her against them. But she knew that if anything bad was said about them, Naomi would eventually believe it was true.

She was hurt and vulnerable, that made her an easy target. She couldn't believe she hadn't seen that before.When Naomi first started acting strange, she should have noticed that her sister wasn't okay. She hadn't been okay for a while before she disappeared, and instead of helping her, she just continued on with everything the same.

Xem asked what she'd gotten herself in St. Mungo's for and she sighed. The Gryffindor brought her legs up close to her chest and she hugged them closer to her. She placed her head in between her knees and looked at him. There wasn't any easy way for her to explain what had happened. She didn't even know exactly what had happened - well, that wasn't completely true. But she was embarrassed by what had happened.

"I overdosed..." she said softly. "I didn't mean to. I don't even know what happened. I was just... I don't know. But I wasn't trying to kill myself." she said flatly. "Naomi might not be around right now. But Sora is, and he still needs someone to look out for him. I wouldn't leave him alone. And I wouldn't leave Naomi alone now... I have to help look for her." she said, knowing that she would hurt Xem a little bit with her words, even if it was slightly.

She finally looked away from her brother. "I just don't know what happened. I guess I just did too much Spice without realizing it." she finished, looking down at the bed with tears starting to blur her vision.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum