Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Post by James Wake Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:13 pm

A silver blade to his throat. A snake about to strike his friend.
Now Alexa was dead?

For some reason, that made James even more angrier. It pained him slightly to see Alexa nearly dead, but after his family died, at least she died an easy death. He felt no more sympathy for these jerks.

"Well, looks like you just lost the only collateral you had." James was a rational thinker. These guys were just a bunch of punks. Even if there was one death, the ends justified the means. "Tell me, what does it feel like to kill," he asked as he absorbed the spell with the alchemic arm. He would feel nothing from the coarse metal. He pushed aside Godric's blade, and kicked him away with sharp crack to his knee.
"I wonder, as the floor and ceiling crush the souls from your bodies, if you will regret." He clapped his hands, and, as fast as humanly possible, planted them on the floor, causing the entire floor around him to rise at an alarming rate.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:30 pm

"Must be sad for you." she said looking at him, "Had to have done something really horrible with Alchemy to lose that arm." she said smirking. "Its all about equal exchange is it not?" she asked as she grabbed her dagger and took the time to throw it knowing it would hit him dead on.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 pm

((The floor is rushing up to squash you between the ceiling, and all you can do is throw a knife?

... Smart.))

"Actually," James grunted as the knife clattered against his alchemic arm. "I lost this arm to people like YOU."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 pm

((Well as I have been confused how you can have an alchemic arm on here considering its like a god power what else am I supposed to do when I see you have the arm absorb the spells thrown.))

The knife may have clattered against the arm but it indeed stuck into it as she pulled out her wand. "Finite." she cast reversing the rising floors and dropping ceiling from reaching them. "But equal exchange, had to have done something of equal value to that arm to get it." she said smirking, "Crucio."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:11 pm

"Hm... let's think here." James retorted as he absorbed the Cruciatus curse. "It like involves the mass destruction of thousands of souls, all of whom must suffer a signicant amount of pain." What does she have to smile about? "I'm not sure how exactly the arm was made. But I can assure you that..." he planted the hands again on the lowering floor to force it back up. "... you won't find any weaknesses to it by asking me."

((Well, there's a number of things you could do- use magic to increase the weight of the arm, mention exactly WHERE you aim, cast two spells at different points, turn the floor magnetic, etc. It takes a lot of steps, I know, but it usually forces the other rpers to be more specific with their posts.))
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:19 pm

((Well considering that a lot of people tend to accuse others of god-modding I usually give them the option of where it hits or doesn't hit because I don't want to get in a fight over it. But thanks for the tip about the arm Very Happy)

Christy aimed her wand at the arm. "Engorgio." she cast towards the arm. If it did anything it would only make it larger there for making it heavier. "I wasn't asking for any weaknesses." she said looking at him, "I was only curious about it. Its not like you see one every day you know." She threw a glance over at her cousin that said in their twined eye speak, is he really serious?
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm

"Hm... more mass to use then." He smiled wolfishly. He hefted the heavier arm wildly, clapping the larger hand with his real one. The sound wasn't as loud, but the image was clear in his mind, as he converted the extra mass into a staff. A nice, big staff, to regulate his magic. No matter what she could do, he had an answer, even if it involved killing her.

((No prob- I got the idea from a guy from another HP site. He was really good at it. So, I had, like, fifty plans to take him down. I can offer more.))
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:07 am

Godric smiled as James knocked away the blade. He had been expecting more of a fight with it but oh well. He looked at the 'hand' grabbing him and focused his thoughts. The hand opened as Godric willed it to. just enough so that no one would notice him getting his wand. After he had gripped it he forced the hand to open more so he could slip out. He focused his mind once more as he cast "Reducto!" at Christy's 'cell' the debris instead of going inward flew at James. His cousin was out of her 'Cell' and Godric just smiled innocently. He turned his focus back to Gift and the snake flew through the air and landed in Godric's hands. He looked at his own cage and decided he wasn't going to be in there any longer. He bent the bars with his mind allowing him to simply walk out. "Rely? Is that all you have?"
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:55 pm

((Ok, now that's God-moding. Last time I checked, you can't use Wandless magic. But oh well.))

"Nope. Bombardo" He launched the blasting curse at Godric, and then a quick shielding curse to deflect the debris. "Is that all you've got?"
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 pm

((Um James if you checked the magical abilities page...you would know he has telekenesis...which you obviously didn't since you seem to say thats wandless magic...what exactly is that arm? Its from full metal Alchemist...not Harry Potter))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top