Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:42 am

Godric withdrew from the fleabag. He propped himself up aginst the wall with a evil smile playing on his lips. "What better way to give her to him then on a leash?" he asked playfully. "After all its only fitting." He was about ready to have his fun, but knew Nick wouldn't like it if he wasn't there yet. "Nick needs to hurry so we can play." His pout was playful but he meant it.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:14 am

Christabelle had left the basement for a few moments and brought out a leather collar with a leash attached to it. “Think he would like it if I presented her to him on this?” she asked biting her lip a little. She was under one of her recent fits of insanity as she had dubbed them. They having started ever since she had been under the cruicatus because of Lestrange. “I think it would go lovely with her hair.” she said smiling evily towards her cousin. “Would you like to put it on her?”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:28 am

"Oh what fun!" he said in an honest tone. He was enjoying this to much for anyone's good. He knew the insanity but didn't care. He liked this side of Christy, he loved her real self, but this side was more fun. As he took the leash from his cousin he moved to the werewolf. He went to place it on her saying, "Now be good and don't bite me or I will decide that Nick doesn't have to be here for the fun to start."
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:57 am

Alexa was disguested. A leash? She was not even in werewolf form! Of course, it was still night, and there was a window. A little moonlight was shining on her face. Which meant she had teeth. She bared them, putting her hand in the moonlight so she grew claws. Which she flexed dangerously. Let's see them put a leash on her while being bitten and clawed to death!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:25 pm

"Now that isn't very nice Alexa." she said looking at her. "You wouldn't want me to stupefy you or anything would you?' she asked looking at the girl while toying with her wand. She wanted to throw a spell at the girl but was trying hard not to do anything until Nick had arrived.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Alexa scowled, but took her hand and face out of the moonlight. They returned to their normal features. Still keeping an eye on Christabelles wand, she accepted the truth. She was going to be lead around on a leash like a dog. A filthy, flea-bitten dog.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:29 pm

“Now, now, now. Is this really the way we should be treating our guests?” Came a rather cold voice from the stairs. Within seconds the person everyone seemed to be waiting for appeared in the basement. Nicholas Valentine had an air of superiority around him and as he descended the steps a chill blew through the room. His long flowing white robes were pristine clean and although a colour associated with the light they failed to give him a friendly look. At his waist was tied a long silver, sheathed sword, held in place by a white belt. Nicholas walked slowly towards the assembled group and the girl, a Hogwarts student that he of course knew off. Nicholas made it his buisness too know his enemy, especially those that went to his school! Turning his head to Christabelle he flashed her a small smile out the corner of his mouth. She had done ever so well, it couldn’t have been easy capturing this mutt. His voice was like velvet as he spoke to his dearest, though how anyone could love a woman with such a warped mind, Alexa probably did not know “Well done my love, you seem to have brought the wolves to dinner, literally. What a fine day it is too for some redemption.” Nicholas spread his arm’s wide as he gazed out of the window, moonlight flooding into the little room and falling across his features “How long I have waited for a moment like this! A time when I can truly cast away this mask and reveal my true self too the world, too you my sweet Alexa. Welcome to my midnight palace, I wish we could have met on better circumstances, or indeed one of its nicer rooms. You will come too appreciate everything which transpires in this room however, given time. Lycanism is a disease, a disease, which must be purged by pain.” Nicholas reached into his long silvery sleeves and produced his wand, though he had mastered wandless magic he would need a focus for this part of the evening. Nicholas tilted his head to the side, so it was almost touching his left shoulder as he gazed down on the Werewolf. His hair fell over his face, though he ran his white hands through it, pushing it away. He had hardly heeded Godric’s presence in the room but he knew that Nicholas was appreciative of him being here. He rarely acknowledged anyone but Christabelle, especially when he was worked up like this. No curses came Alexa’s way however as he decided to speak again. His voice was calm and composed, as if nothing out of the ordinary was occurring tonight “A leash and a collar hmm? I would say befitting for the occasion, though no doubt you would disagree.” Nicholas motioned with his hand for Godric to back away from the girl, the collar could wait there were more important things too do before they had fun. Crouching down a safe distance from Alexa he spoke to her, his eyes piercing right through her “Don’t you see what we are trying to achiever here? We are offering you the chance to cast away this hideous being which you have become. If you die during the process you should be proud, poor, poor little girl. Such a confused and misguided little girl. I can tell you are desperate for my help, don’t be ashamed too ask. Come, let me take you to a place of no return. Cast your childhood and your condition….goodbye. Crucio!”

Those words escaped Nicholas’s mouth with the same venom as anyone would have expected for such a spell. He flicked his wand and allowed the jet of green too make its way towards the young girl. It would be a tough lesson, though one she would have to learn. Nicholas did not consider himself a bad person, Alexa should be proud that she was getting personal treatment from a man of his stature. He would have his fun, then cast her to Godric, who no doubt had some really disturbing things in mind. Nicholas held his wand very lightly in between his index, middle finger and thumb. It allowed for easier precise movements, his eyes would remain fixed on Alexa for the time being…..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Alexa writhed with pain. Of course she would love to give up her conditon, but she was not willing to pay the price of her life if they failed her. She was going to have to take the risk of refusing. While she was thinking, the pain got geater and greater. She could not think anymore, she could barely breath, and a black wave was closing over her eyes. Stars danced on her nearly closed eyelids, and she was getting to weak to even fight the pain. She was going crazy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:58 am

Nicholas seemed to hold the Cruciatus upon the young Alexa for an age. The searing pain would burn in her limbs and joints for a few moments longer until he finally diseased. Flicking his wand to the side, ending the agonizing experience, for now. He glanced around the room before speaking once more “Your days of gallivanting around on our streets are over. If you survive tonight’s ordeal, I trust you will spread the word to your little friends.” His eyes narrowed as he continued “Attacking my own dearest Christabelle in your unclean form, do you know the damage you could have caused? In your infectious state little girl? We would be doing the world a favour tonight if we ended your life, how long is it until you kill? You would turn on your best friend if he crossed your path, such a dishonourable bunch the werewolves.” He smiled a small smile as he finished “I wonder if anyone would miss you, if you were too die? Your parents would probably feel a great burden had been lifted from their shoulders. No? Well that is enough for now, are you ready to continue the lesson?” He levelled his wand at the young girl again as he spoke those accursed word’s “Crucio…”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:35 am

Alexa was too weak to protest. She welcomed the pain, letting it spread through her whole body. And she could do nothing about it. She tried to get up, but in vain. She tried to move anything at all. All she could do, was barely move a finger. She closed her eyes, begging silently for mercy. Please, make it stop. I will do anythng. Just make it stop! Alexa gave that one last thought, before passing out from the pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top