Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:55 am

((I think he changed his mind. Nick said I would beg or cry for you to give in if I had to. I was confuzed for a sec too.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:38 am

((Guys you have to wait for Nick to get back considering he has Alexa under the imperious curse to actually order her to attack. I'm not sure how he's going to work that or I would do it myself.))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:14 pm

[I actually sent a paralysing curse at you James, not the Imperious curse….Nevermind I guess we will just say I never bothered.]

Nicholas glared at James from behind Alexa, it would have been so easy to have her attack him to the extent he had to kill her himself but Nicholas was in a generous mood. He smiled rather wickedly to himself as he sent orders to Alexa to torture, but not in James direction. He had ordered her to do these thing’s to herself, what exactly she would do was down to her own warped imagination, though Nicholas was eager to see what she came up with. How great it was to have someone dangling from your strings, to do your bidding for you, it was beautiful in an evil way. Still James had a chance to stop it all, Nicholas knew what he had been doing for the past minute of so, indeed he was actually disappointed the boy had not tried it earlier. Still he had had his chance to escape, he did not need to come here tonight, the decision to do so he would soon regret, time for some mental torture. Nicholas smiled as the ball began to roll and the clock began to tick, he spoke calmly in his velvet tone “Well, well, well, it seems you have a moral decision to make little boy. The life of your friend? Or a chance at killing me, thus ending this whole violent mess we seem to have gotten ourselves into. Still there are pro’s and con’s to both decision, why don’t I take you through them, it must be all very confusing, especially when your attention seems to be diverted to the bond’s behind your back.” Nicholas smiled snidely as he rumbled the boy, though he did not dwell on it as he continued “Decision one. You call my bluff and continue to be a pain, I show you a royal flush and kill your friend, then you get your chance to kill. Decision two, you don’t actually care about this little mutt, I kill her then have them kill you for being so cold, everyone loses except us and we find some other poor wimps to take your place in this room next week. Then there is decision three. You sit down, you shut up, you take your punishment, and you be a good friend….” Nicholas glared “Time’s ticking, tick, tock, tick, tock….”

Next post will be Alexa's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:56 pm

((Wow. I'm gonna try never to be under the imperious curse again!))

Alexa had no choice but to obey. She reached into her pocket, pulling out a pocket knife. She rolled up her sleeve, and cut herself. The blood came rushing out. Then came another slit. And another, and another... Soon, her arm was drenched in blood. Small tears were rushing down her cheeks. She felt an invisable force make her look at James. And then her mouth moved. "James, please..." Alexa said this as quietly as she could.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:16 pm

"You forgot my third option- take you all out, seperate all of us, and then force all of you to play MY game of Texas Hold'em," James grinned, tearing apart the tweed that "binded" his hands. He clapped his hands, loudly this time and planting both of them on the ground. The floor and ceiling rushed to meet each other (certain sections anyway,) blocking off everybody in little cells, except for the guy controlling Alexa. And Alexa as well.
He did not waste words on Nick- James performed the ritual again and the floor began to grow spikes.
He then planted his hands on the ground again, and snarled. "Let go of my friend, and I won't squash yours."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:25 am

Godric just smiled as the walls formed. "Reducto," he said in an almost board tone. He stepped out from his makeshift prison and let Gift slither to the floor. The snake came within striking distance of the boy and coiled. No human or mutt could move as fast as a striking snake and Godric knew it. But just to ensure the snake's safety he leveled his wand in one hand and his sword in the other at the boy. The sword caught the glint of light and shimmered dangerously. "Now, if you would be so kind as to let my cousin out, I won't have to skin you alive." His eyes were dark and deadly with his threat. "And if you think you can crush her, think again, that snake will bite you and pump you full of enough venom to drop a full grown Mutt in a minute flat. Better yet let her get out on her own." His smiled never wavered. He couldn't think about what might happen to Christy. Right now what mattered was Nick, and killing this boy.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:56 pm

James had no words to spare. He clapped his hands as he turned towards the boy with the wand, and planted them on the ground. A thick metal cage erupted around the snake, and another around the boy. Hands erupted from the ground to hold the boy in place, and as for the snake, well...
He left the snake alone in its cage.
He turned once more to the ringleader and the werewolf. "Where were we now?"
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Alexa was still trying to catch up on the situation. In one mere minute, James had escaped, trapped Nicks friends, made spikes erupt from the ground, and was now in almost complete control of the situation. She put her knife back in her pocket, and hoped to keep it there. She glanced slightly behind her. The sword was still there, and so was Nick. Maybe she could... It was atleast worth a try. But did she really have the heart to mortally wound?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:39 am

Godric smiled once more as Gift slithered through the bars. He came to Alexia instead and sat ready to strike the girl. Godric looked at James and winked. "I'll warn you one more time. This time, its the life of your friend that is in jeopardy and if you so much as clap your hands, he will attack her. As for this," he said looking around. It doesn't rely matter now does it?" His sword that had fallen outside his 'cage' lifted up and was tipped to the boy's throat. The pure silver blade just touching the skin. "Now then, I suggest you stand very still. Less my pet decides that the Mutt is no longer of use." His eyes were as dark as any sea storm now. He meant every word he was saying.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:02 pm

Nicholas remained calm and collected as the boy made his decision, a rather foolish one indeed but very heroic. There was no room for heroes in this god forsaken place though and as James turned to face him, asking where they were before he trailed off into a solo, Nicholas failed to smile. Instead he retorted with a sigh. Allowing the snake to slither up Alexa his grip upon her hair tightened and he spoke in his smooth velvet tone “Where were we indeed little boy. I believe you decided to kill your friend, there were no fourth options, just the three I set out for you. Farewell my sweet Alexa.” The foolish belief that James had been in control of the situation was followed by the long silver sword penetrating her back. The blade entered and was pulled free with ease, red blood glistening upon its surface. Nicholas gazed at it for a moment before non verbally and wandlessly casting a spell upon Alexa which would imitate the stages of death. Coldness was followed by an unbearable tiredness, which was followed by unconsciousness then rigor mortis. Nicholas cast her body aside, his attention now fully upon the fool who had brought about a young girl’s demise. Nicholas walked forward’s slowly, speaking cold words in James direction “Had to be the hero hmm? She would be alive if it was not for you, a little beaten up but alive nonetheless. Now look at her, dead by your hand’s, by your ego. Why couldn’t you just swallow your pride hmm? Such a young girl, it pains even me to think where she is now? A dark place no doubt, where the sun never rises and no stars shine in the sky, you sent her there. Such a foolish, little boy.” Another long sigh followed as Nicholas gazed past James at Godric, his sword poised to strike. No doubt James did not really feel like fighting now, there would be a feeling of shock overcoming him right about now, probably followed by a deep sickness. Nicholas knew that James had not expected him to follow through with his threats, well at least now he knew, at least now he could tell all his little friends that Nicholas Valentine was not one to mess with.

“Enough games, if you are going to fight then let us do so. Though now you have no reason to fight would it still be considered heroic if you died? Your not going to be carrying her out of here alive in your arms my friend, still I guess you can fight for revenge.” Nicholas smiled a small smile then spoke in parsel to Godric “I will keep the young boy entertained for a while, you see to Christabelle.” His attention returned to James, Nicholas spoke once more before bringing his sword up into position then casting CRUCIO upon him “Come, lets see how long it takes to hack of that freaky arm of yours….”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top