Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:31 am

Christabelle had disappeared for a moment after Nick had come in getting a strange feeling that someone was outside waiting on them. She easily had captured the boy that had been in the forest. Good for them since they had no idea whether or not he had been infected. She recognized him from her own house. "Pathetic filth!" she said as she threw James down the stairs into the basement. "Love we've got another one. Probably trying to find his friend."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching the Enemy. ((Godric, Nick and Alexa))

Post by James Wake Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:36 am

"Oh sorry-" grunted James, struggling to his knees. "Didn't know I'd dropped into a sadist's mansion. Maybe I took the wrong turn at 'FML' street." His voice was laced with a venomous sarcasm. His bitter tones were pretty clear. He smirked slightly. Who were these kooks? The mildly-messed up offspring of the men that burned James' little village down? If so, they deserved some revenge...

The only were-wolf hater that lived through HIS berserk outrage was bedridden in St. Mungo's dreaming the same nightmare.
"Who are you guys supposed to be anyways? The dog-walkers?" he added as he saw the leash around Alexa's neck.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:19 am

Godric laughed at the boys feble attempts at humor. "More like the pound, boy." Godric was in his robes conceling who he was. There white coloring seeming to glow next to the poor girl. "And if you so much as move an Inch with out permission, well, lets just say there are worst fates then death." Looking over to his cousin he smile wickedly. "I wanna have some fun, but this catch is your's" He looked the boy over with distaste. "There are some things not even I would take the time to dispose of. I say feed him to the girl and be done with it." He brought out his wand and took down his hood letting his eyes catch the moon light. There blue turning an almost silver in its watery light. He focused on the boy again with a smirk on his face. "And what, good sir," he said mocking the boy, "are you? Her flea bitten Knight in furry armor?"
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:17 am

"I'm supposed to be the sane, rational one, thank you very much. You people obviously aren't aware of the term 'rational,' I bet. It means that one actually has enough sense of humor to avoid cheesy 'Knight' references." James took advantage of the conversation. His eyelids beat down quickly as he took stock of the room. It was (of course) poorly furnished, had a large cage, three insane creeps, and one not-so-insane werewolf. He preferred being six again, and shredding people to pieces with his sorrow and emotion, and untapped magical power, but hey, what can you do? Some things are some things for a reason. At least he now had his Alchemic arm. Let's see them try to break that, he internally smirked. All that appeared on his face was a dopey smile.
"And just what are YOU supposed to be,good sir?" Does anybody even talk like that anymore?
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Godric's eyes gleamed evily in the moon light. He cast his glance up as a white Egytian asp came down the stairs and straight to him. "Ah, Gift my beloved," he cooed to the snake. "I am going to be the one that you will have nightmares of until the day you die boy." Looking into the snakes eyes he spoke in parsletounge. What should we do with him Gi'ft? He is such a bother. And to think Christy went through all the trouble of inviting him here. The snaked looked at the boy, death in its violet eyes. It looked between Godric, Christy, Nick, and the two captives. Then curled himself around Godric's arm like a living sleeve, hissing at the younger boy.

{{green is parsletounge}}
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:13 pm

"Enough!" she said coming between the tied up boy and her cousin. The boy was starting to get on her nerves, "As you said before cousin...this one...well actually both were caught by me." She held out her wand. "All you had to do was be quiet and we would have been lenient on you." she grinned a little as she pointed her wand at him. "Sectumsempra."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Godric smiled as his cousin used his favorite spell. He couldn't help the prideful set of his face. "I wasn't going to do anything Christy. Gift didn't like him and wanted to fill him with his name sake." he said in a pouting voice. "Besides, I'm not a seer you are. The only thing that I had was that a not so pure blooded wizard was on his way, both of you were here with me so my job would have been easy. Plus Gift was waiting for company, so he could play too..." Gift had started talking to Godric as he trailed off, listing to his pet. "He says he's sorry. He just wanted a snack." Godric laughed at this seeing as his cousin was constantly giving him between meal mice.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Alexa woke up, to find herself on a leash. How on earth did this get on me?
And then she saw James. You idiot! You could have hid anywhere in the world! But no! Alexa rolled her eyes. She thought James was smart enough to take care of himself, and not. Get. CAPTURED! Jeez, turn on your brain James! Think!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:30 pm

"Well I see you're awake." she said glancing over towards Alexa. She grinned a little. "Think we should show at least some hospitality so they can't say we're all bad?" she asked looking between Nick and her cousin. Her psycotic phase was slowly starting to wear off for the moment but knowing how she had been the last few weeks it could only be moments before it returned.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:47 pm

"Hey, don't go forgetting all about me, now," smirked James, the gashes in his skin leaking blood. "I still think you're all a bunch of brats with a poor attitude. I'd just say you were 'a group of snot-nosed punks. Treat them too roughly, and they'll run crying to their mums.'" This time, James got up to his feet, shaking his head roughly.

Behind his back, his alchemic arm was already at work. His hands clapped silently together (not an easy task with tied hands, but James could deal with the pain later), a transmutation circle already envisioned in his mind's eye. He curled his fingers so that all ten touched the rope. The most basic transmutation circle was the one that converted to water. All circles needed an even amount of fingers to work- the more fingers, the faster the transformation. Alchemy was an ancient form of magic, but as James felt the ropes transform into water, he smiled, wolfishly. "I don't really see any reason to fear any of you. Except the snake. I have a few at home. I know what they're like."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top