Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:51 am

"And I knew good and well of your yaoi collection." she said laughing, "Or did you forget that half your mangas were always missing when you got home and somehow mysteriously ended up in here?" She couldn't help but laugh at what he had said about Bethany, "But that baby looks nothing like you!" she exclaimed trying not to laugh.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:54 am

Exactly, it has none of my flawless features.He said with a smile. Sadly enough he was being honest. He hadn't had so much as a blemish his entire life. I thought the house elves just thought you were a Yaoi fan girl so put them in here, considering I cursed one till he couldn't do his job anymore now I feel bad.... yeah right. It was secret that Godric hated house elves. He always had. They gave him the creeps.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 am

"No I just didn't have any good mangas to read." she said looking at him, "You mean that house elf that stared at everyone weird like we were the freaks?" she asked looking at him. "I'm glad we got rid of that one. I couldn't be in the same room alone with it!" she said shivering slightly from the memories. "You remember when we were little and it walked into our play room to check on us and I started screaming bloody murder from it?" she asked laughing again.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:14 am

New Day!

Christy walked in the house and had finished getting the house elves finished with what were to be Abbey and Allie's rooms. The castle had more than enough room and seeing as how Abbey had been a close friend of Christy's and her father a law enforcer for the ministry her parents had offered to adopt Abbey and her sister. She sat there now in the garden, her favorite place to spend her time at home as she waited for Abbey and Allie to arrive.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:18 am

Abbey and her little sister arrived at the front of Christy's castle. Her Aunt Karina and Uncel James had apparated them there. Abbey had two suitcases in her hand, and Allie had both of her's in hers. Allie had her stuffed bunny she had recieved as a gift many years ago from their grandmother clutched in her hand. The death of their father had caused her to get it back out of the box in the corner of her room. Now it never left her sight. Abbey's aunt rapped on the door of the castle, Abbey waiting patiently for Christy to open the door.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:20 am

Christy heard someone knocking on the side entrance that the wizards used to come and visit and she got up and opened the door. "Hey guys!" she said looking at them smiling. She was glad that they were coming to live with her but sad at the same time for the circumstances.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:23 am

Abbey smiled. "Hey Christy." she said. "I love you so much, sweetie." her uncle said. Her aunt and uncle both gave her and her sister a kiss on the cheek. "Please Christabelle, tell your parents we are so thankful they could take Abbey and Allie." her Uncle James said. They walked down the drive and then waved one last time before apparating away. Abbey looked at Christy. "Sooo..." she said. "This is Allie." she said, pointing at her little sister.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:26 am

"I'll be sure to tell them." she replied, she seemed more at home in the castle that her german accent became more pronounced. "They were happy to take them. It'll be like I have little sisters." Christy smiled at the two girls as their aunt and uncle left, "Hi Allie." she said smiling as she pulled out a soft and plush teddy bear out to give to her. "Would you guys like to come in?" she asked moving so they could enter as house elves came to take their belongings.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 am

Allie took the teddy bear from Christabelle and hugged it tightly. Abbey nudged her in her side. "Oh, thank you." she said, quietly. "Sure, we'd love to come in!" Abbey said. House elves came over and whisked their bags away. Abbey and Allie entered the castle. Abbey looked around in awe. "Wow Christy, this place is really beautiful!" she said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:33 am

"Thanks." she said looking at them smiling. "The muggles actually think the castle was never finished." she continued to say musingly deciding to give the castle history to them. She loved growing up in Neuschwanstein, or in English New Swan stone. "They think there were only 12 rooms finished, we've kept most of it like that, that they know of."
Spoiler:
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top