Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:37 am

Abbey nodded. "Do you think we could maybe we could see our rooms?" Abbey asked, hoping she didn't come off rude. "I just kind of want to unpack." Abbey explained. Allie nodded, clutching her bunny and the teddy bear Christy had given her in her arms tightly.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:43 am

"Sure." Christy said as she led them to the staircase. "Your rooms are right next to mine and Godric's." she said as she started walking up the staircase. "If you don't like the colors of them I'm sure my parents would be alright with you changing the color."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:03 am

Abbey entered what was supposed to be her room. It was painted purple and black her absolute favorite colors. The decorations were perfect! "Wow, Christy thank-you it's wonderful!" Abbey exclaimed. Her bags were already in the room, the house elves had taken them up.

Room Decorations:
Spoiler:
^ Bedspread

Spoiler:
^ Color of one of the walls

Spoiler:
^ Lamp

Spoiler:
^ Rug (Imagine it bigger.)

Spoiler:
^ Abbey's guitar

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
^ Posters Abbey's putting up
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 am

"Its no problem." Christy said smiling glad she liked the room. Her room was much more plain and elegant versus Abbey's hard core rocker room. But then again Christy always had been one for things to look extremely pristine. Anyone could look at her boyfriend and tell so.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:09 am

Abbey followed Allie and Christy down the hall to where Allie's room was. It was light blue, with a little bit of light green splashed here and there. Allie squealed and jumped onto her bed. "Thank you Christy, it's so pretty!" Allie said, letting her eyes wander of the room. Abbey laughed. "I'm going to go put away my things." Abbey said to Christy.

(I'm too lazy to find decorations for Allie's room. xD)
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:13 am

"I will warn you two just to be careful going into Godric's room." she said looking at him, "He had an Egyptian Asp named Gift. He's highly poisonous so just watch it." She said looking at the two. "Do either of you need help unpacking?" she asked curiously. Obviously Abbey hadn't had a chance to see the giant walk in closet filled with new rocker style clothes.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:18 am

Abbey saw Allie nod seriously. Abbey rolled her eyes. Her sister was such a scaredy-cat. "Umm, I think I'll be okay." Abbey said. She didn't want to be rude, but she needed a little time to herself to get used to things. Abbey walked back into ther new room and shut the door behind her. She looked around, loving it. It was even better then her room at her old house! Abbey picked her bags up off of the floor and un-zipped them, going through the contents. She took all of her neatly folded clothes and put them into a black bureau. Abbey took all of her jewelry boxes and put them on a table beside her bed. She then took all of her knick-knacks and placed them around her room, and set her prized guitar in the corner of the room. Abbey then posted postes on the walls. She stepped back admiring the room. It was perfect! Abbey then noticed a door. She walked over to it and opened, looking inside. Abbey shrieked with suprise she she saw what was inside. It held thousands of differnt rocker-esque outfits. She screamed again, zipping through the whole closet, looking at all the different clothed. Christy had done SO much for her....
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:25 am

Christy smiled, "Thats alright, I have to go straighten my room anyway." she replied as she left the room. Allie's closet had been filled with new clothes as well. She was greatful that was all done. She didn't know if she would be expecting company but she did want to make sure her room was kept in order, as always. Her room was never dirty, nor was the bathroom. Her room was more than anything a suite just like all the other rooms in the house. She was greatful for that because if need be, she never needed to leave her room except to eat.
Christy's Bedroom
Spoiler:

Christy's Bathroom
Spoiler:
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:27 am

Abbey ran into Christy's room, breathless at the closet in her room. "Christy, Christy, Christy, thank you so, so much!" Abbey said. "Those clothes are just...wow!" Abbey said, not having a word to how greatful she was right now. Abbey then noticed just how beautiful Christy's room was. "Wow Christy, your house is truely georgous!" Abbey said, looking around.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:29 am

"Its not a problem." Christy said wondering if Abbey would faint from lack of breath. "My parents thought you could use something to cheer you up is all." she was happy that Abbey liked the clothes they had picked out for her. "Thanks." she said when Abbey complimented her on her room, "I designed it all myself." she said proudly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top