Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) Empty Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:08 am

Christabelle sat in her room of her parents castle. The down filled king sized mattress with blue silk sheets and blue silk covered comforter were highly comfortable on her visit home. She was curled up with a book in hand as she silently wondered if Delk would find it alright to make an appearance home this weekend.

Last edited by Christabelle Whittle on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) Empty Re: Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:11 am

Delk stumbled into Christy's room. His face a mask of black bruises and trickles of blood. He had gone to see some of his friends from Durmstrang that lived nearby. Needless to say it hadn't been a happy reunion. Healing charm He muttered under his breath.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) Empty Re: Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:13 am

Christy ran up to him with her wand, "Episkey." she said healing his wounds. "Mein gott Delk!" she said looking him over, "What happened?" she asked waiting for an answer. She had never seen her cousin look so beaten up in her entire life and it didn't look pretty to her to see it now, especially since he was the closest thing she had to a brother...or sibling in general.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 am

I got into a spat with my old friends from school. You should see them if you think I'm bad off. It's amazing what sectom-sempra can get you out of. He said it jokingly but his eyes held the fact that he was being honest. His hand went to the pendent and necklace he had worn every second of the day since his second year at Durmstrang. Something he hadn't done since he had gotten his heart broken. A single tear ran down his face. Thanks. He said as he turned to leave her to what she was doing before he interrupted her.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:26 am

"You did not sectomsempra anyone Delk!" she said grabbing his arm, "Come on, you can't expect for me to heal you and thats all I get out of you before leaving." she said holding on to his arm. "What was the fight about?" she asked curiously, "And you can't say its nothing cause I've never seen you shed a single tear ever, and you just did!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:29 am

The tear was for some one that broke my heart.He said as if admitting to having one was the hardest thing he did in his life. As for sectum sempraing some one, your right not one person try three. He said as he laughed a scorn filled and bitter sound mixing with his normal one that sounded like a faint strumming on a lyre. The fight was over who I am, and who they think I should be. He said his voice strained.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:32 am

"And what exactly is wrong with who you are?" she asked as if demanding to know. Granted she wasn't but she was angered that people would pick a fight with her cousin for him being him instead of their idea of what he should be. It wasn't right, "Delk come on and sit down with me and tell me about it." she said smiling reassuringly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 am

Delk laughed again. This time its was a pure, untainted laugh. Which was rare for him. He obliged and sat on her bed. Laying down but with his feet still on the floor. They want me to come back and play, how should I say this delicately, nurse to there hormonal needs. He said with a smile. We used to fool around until one day, I don't know if you remember him but my friend Tourk, we kind of started dating my second year....he trailed off waiting for a response he had brought all sorts of girls to the house but none were ever his 'girl-friend'.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 am

Christy sighed, "I had a feeling about that." she said vaguely remembering Tourk. "You just never had a girlfriend and you hung out with him more than what most would consider normal." she said pointedly though completely calm about it as she sat down next to him and looked at him, "Delk I may be an arctic blonde but I'm far from being a moron." she said truthfully.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:49 am

Never said you were. He said honestly. She to smart for her own good at times. And yet theirs mine mutter. She is just as smart as both of us but still hasn't figured it out yet. I did bring girls home thank you.... He said a little bit taken aback. Granted all we did was read my Yaoi collection but still, you guys had no idea what was going on in my room. Mom still thinks Bethany's son is mine. He started laughing with a total disregard for manners. Which wasn't like him at all.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top