Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:36 am

Abbey nodded eagerly. "I bet you anything it will! Since I'm the maid of honor, and it's my duty, do you need me to do anything yet? Owl invitations, go with you to pick-up things up?
" Abbey asked

(((By owl, I mean PM! Smile )))
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Christabelle, Delk, and Abbey's Home((Slumber Party!!!!))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:43 am

"Probably owl invitations." she said looking at her, "And of course go with me to get pampered the day before." she said smiling. "Granted no one will look as good as I will."

((I'll let you know when to send out pms))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:47 am

Abbey laughed. "Of course not! And I'm not joking! The bride always looks the prettiest." Abbey said. "Well, don't hesitate to tell me if you need anything done. I need something to take my mind off of things anways."

( Okey-dokey! Just make sure you give me the list of guests, and I'll PM them when you tell me to! Smile )
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:48 am

"Alright." she said smiling, "Well lets not keep Louis waiting any longer." she said, 'i want him to be the ring barer."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:52 am

"Oh, sounds great!" Abbey exclaimed. She walked with Christy back into the other room where Louis was waiting. She sat down at a chair and tried to keep the small smile off of her lips.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:59 am

Christy couldn't keep the smile off of her face. In fact she was almost glowing from the excitement and happiness from it that she was getting married. "Louis I have a favor to ask of you." she siad looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:01 am

NEW DAY!
Matt had woken up early that morning and was about to go for a jog then to Emmys place when he got a text from Christy saying she wanted to see him. He had to call emmy and cancel. He really didn't have a choice to go or not. This vow was becoming a curse. He flew his broomstick to Christys castle and made it small and put it in his pocket. He entered the big doors not even knocking. Is anyone home? He called

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:04 am

Christy let the house elves let him in and lead him up to her room. She hadn’t come out of her room since she had left Nick. She’d barely touched any of the food that the house elves had brought her. She had kept to herself, in fact without Nick she seemed to just be a shell of her former self. She sat curled up on her bed tears streaming down her face as she held onto a picture of Nick. It was one she had taken during one of their charms lessons of him casting a charm trying to impress her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:06 am

Matt entered her room. It was a nice big room. A little too fancy for his taste. He saw Christy on the bed and holding a picture of Nick. No! He didn't! He died! He gasped. He walked over to her and pulled out his wand and made some hot chocolate. This helped me when my Aunt when my uncle died. he said. Its charmed so anyone who drinks it will be calmed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:09 am

"No." she said looking up at him. "His...his.." she waved away the hot chocolate. She was trying to struggle to concentrate to tell him as she reached for a vial of the nerve calming potion her cousin had been feeding her and downed it, though honestly it didn't help as much as it should have. "I left him." she said as simply as she could going back to soft sobs once again.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top