Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open)

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Belle gave a small laugh like wind chimes in the distance. "I know that all too well. I don't like people having a jump on me so I read a lot. That way when certain things come up I am always prepared." She went silent for a moment thinking of the last time some one had a jump on her, but before it could bring her down she pushed it away. "Anyway, know of anything good to do on a beautiful night? I get sort of restless sometimes and is always good to have opptions."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open)

Post by James Wake Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:24 pm

"Well, there's always the 'let's sneak out and pull pranks' idea, or there's the 'let's mock our teachers till we're too tired to mock anymore' idea. I've got more, but for now, I'm just mocking the school curriculum." James held up his annotated textbook for reference.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:20 pm

She laughed again, "That is always fun, though I have to addmit I am not very good at it. I use to be pretty shy until recently. Care to give me a few good pointers?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:22 pm

"I'm not sure. I'm still learning everything myself, but everything in this book I learned when I was twelve. Out of necessity, or curiosity." James hated to admit it, but he was not good at teaching. The last time he tried, some kid older than him accidentally blew up the headmaster's chair. The Durmstrang headmaster was a crabby old man, and he saw to a proper punishment.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Belle smiled kindly senseing his unease. "Then I tell you what, should I learn of any I will teach you and we can continue to entertain each other through the year. Deal?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 pm

"Works for me." James extended his hand for a handshake. A binding symbol in Durmstrang, but who knew what rules applied to Hogwarts?
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Belle took his hand and gave a firm hand shake it was then that she realized his arm. She looked at it and smiled softly. "Wow, I always wanted to see one in real-" She cut off realizing what she had just done and her pale cheeks became staind with red. "I'm so sorry James. Forgive me, that was rude."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top