relaxing(open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

relaxing(open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

relaxing(open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

relaxing(open) Empty relaxing(open)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:42 am

Anamariea walked into the comonroom and sat on the floor infront of the fired and started to play her gutair just playing random notes that when together just perficly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

relaxing(open) Empty Re: relaxing(open)

Post by Noah Archer Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:07 am

Noah sat down next to a girl playing the guitar. "Pretty good," He said. "Where'd you learn to play guitar?" He figured since he didn't have that many friends yet, it was about time to make some. You'd think that after 5 years at Hogwarts he would have someone he hung out with, but he had mainly kept to himself. With his financial issues precariously balanced, he couldn't afford for his grades to drop, even for a little bit.
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:07 am

Samantha walked into the common room and sat down in a chair on the total opposite of the room. For a week now everything in her life had gone upside down and being alone to think was hard with school work and being a prefect and all that. So to be able to sit down for a moment and think was a godsend. But when she sat down she saw two other people in the room, but decide to just ignor them and think to herself.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Noah's eyebrows raised as Samantha walked in. After the meeting with Lucius, he had been wary of her, avoiding her, trying to focus and think of the best way to handle her. But maybe he needed to stop planning and start doing. "Hey Sam," he said in a friendly tone, waving towards her. "Rough day?"
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Willow walked into the common room containing 3 people she didn't know."Hey," she said, and plopped down on the couch next to a boy a little older than her. "I'm Willow Ashers...third year." she spit out. The boy and the 2 other girls smiled. "Nice to meet you," Willow said.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:09 am

Samantha hear someone say her name. When she looked up she saw a boy and a girl that she didn't realy know. "Oh, um...Hi. Yeah you could say so." Samantha said to him. Then another girl walked in and Samantha got the feeling that her quite time was over. Being a prefect made it so that she could not be to unhappy around the others. So Samantha smiled and said, "Hi." to the girl who just walked in then put her hands on her head sighing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:09 am

"It came naturly,"anamairea said to the boy who asked her where she learnd to play, "do you play?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:21 pm

anabella scott walked into the common room with her gutair and saw another girl with one playing with the same long dark hair as she did "Hello I'm Anabella Scott.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:24 pm

"Hello,"Anamariea and stoped playing the gutar,"That was my sisters name. she died in a crash when i was two." she said then looked at the fire then back at anabella, "Anyways Im Anamariea Blood."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:29 pm

"My parents and twin sister died in a crash when i was two. i was adopted. and my sisters name was Anamariea."Anabella said looking at the girl. "My parents names were Anna and Mark Blood."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top