Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open Empty Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:25 am

[[OOC: Last thread ended...new thread begins xD.]]

Davina was sitting in the Ravenclaw Common room. She was reading a book called Potions and Concoctions. She had finally got it out of the Library, she was glad that she had. She'd been reading it non-stop ever since she had gotten it. That's what she was like though.

Davina wasn't really paying much attention to her surroundings, but she couldn't help noticing what was going on around her. It was so noisy and full off people, it was distracting her. Sighing, she put the book down and looked around the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open Empty Re: Relaxing in the Common Room;; Open

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:41 am

Rose walked into the Ravenclaw Common room and saw Davina was the only person in the Common Room. "Great what I just need is her to be in here when I'm trying to get my work done!"said Rose to herself. As she walked over to a person away from her she started studying for her exams hoping Davina wouldn't bug her with her smart know-it-all self. Rose was really smart and clever and a know-it-all as well she got that from her mother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Davina had just put down a book when she saw someone else come into the common room. She turned around, hoping it would be one of friends. Rose Weasley. Ah. Her heart sank. She couldn't stand that girl. Rose tried to beat her in every lesson and was such a show-off, Davina found. Her parents had been such great people, but then, they could have been horrid too. Davina had only read about them and saw glimpses of them at the Platform, she'd never spoken to them.

Davina was very tempted to go over and annoy her in some way. She wouldn't mind disrupting Rose's revision, after all, it would give her a better chance of beating her in the exams. She stayed put. For the moment, at least. She looked around for a friend, or anyone else to distract her. Nobody. She would crack soon. She knew she would.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Rose looked up at her and noticed Davina was watching her. "Oh god, what does she want now beside make my life more miserable then it already is!?"Rose thought to herself as she looked back at her books and remained studying hard for her exams. She really wanted to get the same marks as her mother did or better for her mother got ten O's and only one E in Defense Against The Dark Arts class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:02 pm

[[OOC: Yeah, Davina's being a bit of a....yeah. She's such a lovely person xD.]]

Davina was staring at her. She knew she was being rude, but honestly, she didn't care. She couldn't hide the smirk upon her face. She was extremely competetive and wanted to do better than Rose more than anything. She turned to face the fire, holding in her laughter. She should be studying herself, but she had already done four hours that day and was taking a short break before going back to some more. She had to beat Rose. She just had to. She glanced over at Rose again, to see what she was doing. She expected she was putting Rose off by looking at her, but that was only a good thing, surely!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Catalina stepped into the common room, instantly feeling the tension. With a frown, her sapphire eyes zoomed in the direction of Davina and a girl she didn't know. Giving the unfamiliar girl a friendly smile, she continued towards Davina and plopped down next to her.

"Hello," she said gently. "How are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:26 am

Rose looked up as she saw a girl walk in she didn't know. As she seen the girl give her a friendly smile she returned one back to her and went back to studying for her exams. She rolled her eyes when she saw Davina smirking at her. "Why does she have to be so rude, is that because me and her are basically the top of our classes and she's trying to beat me?"Rose asked herself as she got out her notes she wrote in all her classes about things that might be on the exams.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Davina looked up to see Catalina come in. It meant she wouldn't completely annoy Rose, although she wouldn't have minded doing that. She smiled as her friend came over to her. "Hi. I'm good thanks, you?" she asked in return. "I got the book out you suggested, it's great! she said, pointing towards Potions and Concotions on the table.

Davina saw Rose rolling her eyes. She managed to hide her smirk this time and focussed her attention on Catalina.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:20 am

"I am pretty good. A little worried about nothing in particular, but good." Catalina smiled precariously.

Her sapphire eyes flashed down to the book in Davina's hands. "Oh! I told you that you would like it! It really is fascinating. Potions are so lovely." She sighed dreamily, thinking of Severus Snape.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Davina wondered why Catalina was worried, but since she had said it was about nothing she decided not to inquire. She thought that if she wanted to tell her, she would. "That's good." she replied, not really knowing what to say to that.

Davina smiled at Catalina, glad for the recommendation. She was really enjoying the book. "Yeah, I love it!" she told her. "Thanks so much for telling me about it." she thanked her. "It reminds me of Snape so much." she added, guessing Catalina would be thinking about Snape. They both loved Snape.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top