Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open)

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Belle had been out enjoying the lake and had decided it was time to head back to the common room. She had met very few people so far, but it didn't bother her, it was just the start of the year. She walked in and just as a girl was heading up the stairs to the dorms, a set of twins was chatting about something and a boy she sort of reconized sat on the couch studying.

She went and sat on the couch that unknowest to her, Izzie had just left. She sat down and looked at the book the boy was reading. It was his book for DADA, he was proably adding his own notes, she did that sometimes too though Scott wished she wouldn't.

"Hello." She finally said, though it was kind of quiet.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Whether you're relaxing or studying, chat! (Open)

Post by James Wake Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:45 pm

"Hi," said James, flipping the page. His quill began to scribble neat notes on the margin. Things like Yeah, right and Did there, done that, faded into the page, leaving the black stain of ink that was so irregular, but stood out against the peach parchment. "I assume you're older than the girl that just left." He felt kind of bad that he'd ignored her, but he figured it would've gotten her to leave quicker. She looked like she needed the rest. "Let me guess... 17? 18?" he murmured almost to himself.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Belle looked up with one slender brow raised. That had been an odd thing to say, but she shrugged and smiled. "Most likely and I am 17, how old are you?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:48 pm

"I am fifteen." James closed his book, and dried his quill. "I just felt that it would've been better for that younger girl to head off to bed. She looked tired anyways. I just have these sleepless nights, and I usually spend them with my books. It helps to calm the mind too. I expect my earlier comments were a bit... strange."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 am

Belle smiled shyly, "Yeah sort of." She closed her book and put a piece of raven hair behind her ear. "I have nights like that too and book or music is what I normally turn to, or a walk. I love the night and being in it."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:15 pm

"Well, the night is for the hunters." James shrugged. "Guess that makes us the wolves, huh?" He quoted the line from a fiction book he'd read some time ago. Too bad he'd forgotten the name.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:00 am

Belle smiled bright now. "Yes, I like that." Then it occured to Belle she did not know his name. She reached a hand out to him. "I'm Belle by the way."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:10 am

"I'm James," he replied, his own smile scrawled across his face, his right hand extending to shake Belle's. "So, Belle, how's school been treating you?"
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:22 pm

"I can't complain, I like Hogwarts all right but it seems that people all have their own groups and tend to stick to them. I don't like that much because it feels like you are intruding on them when you try to talk to them." She pulled feet up onto the couch with her and got more comfy. "What about you?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:38 am

"I know what you're saying. Of course, in my old school, the groups all formed gangs. Yeah, that was fun once you got into a group. But before that, it is a long, drudge of a road." James shifted his position, sitting up straighter, his posture a little bit better. "School's alright, but knowing everything beforehand makes it kind of a bore."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top