O.W.L. Lesson 1st
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O.W.L. Lesson 1st Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O.W.L. Lesson 1st

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O.W.L. Lesson 1st Empty O.W.L. Lesson 1st

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Gabrielle walked inside the classroom for her 2nd morning class ready for new term and new lectures which might bothered students,but were intresting.She took off the curtains and sat at her desk putting notebook on the table.She opened it and put her quil inside after which she crossed her legs and waited for her students to arrive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

O.W.L. Lesson 1st Empty Re: O.W.L. Lesson 1st

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Cosette hurried into the classroom, though it wasn't her best class, hoping to be the first there. She smiled, her attempt having worked. She sat down in front of the class, in the middle, watching the Professor as she sat down. This didn't tend to be her best class, as she wasn't the bravest person in the world, but she certainly tried hard in every class, as she didn't know what kind of career she wanted, hoping that if she tried, she could find out.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Gabrielle observed as her first OWL student entered the classroom.They still had a few minutes so she was hopeful that someone else is going to appear aswell. "Good morning Miss Cosette." she said soft and clear.Her voice was nothing comparing to authoritive one she used back in the ministry. "So how did you spend your summer holidays?" she asked her as she asked to everyone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:16 am

Sierra rushed into the classroom. She grabbed a desk, and set down her bag. She nodded to the teacher. "Good. I went to my cousins and we caught the biggest fish in history!" Sierra grinned, remembering how her cousin was almost pulled off the bank.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:38 am

"sorry, Am late"Louis asked as he ran into the class out of breath. He grabbed a seat next to Sierra. "Is this seat taken"He asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:08 am

Gabrielle looked as 2 more students entered smiling. "Why good morning to you too Miss Sierra and Mister Weasley." she said feeling weird as she called Mister one of her nephews Louis. "And how big was the fish?" Gabrielle asked smiling not changing position just taking notes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Ace snuck into the back seats, uneasily sitting in his seat. He did not recognize ANYBODY. He watched two of his class mates talk small talk with the teacher. James didn't care for any such talk. It might be nice, but in reality, he wouldn't be able to relate with the rest of the kids, or teachers, at Hogwarts. Maybe it came with time? Time was a commodity James Wake never had.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 pm

"Good morning to you too Mister Wake." Gabrielle said in her sweet voice with a piece of sarcasm in her voice. "Okay we should getting started.Your late friends will have to catch up." Gabrielle said taking her last note and getting on her feet. "Okay for the start for those who don't know me yet.I am Gabrielle Delacour,Head of Aurors in the Ministry and i will be your teacher for the term." she said writing on the board.

Ordinary
Wizzarding
Level

"This term i will be preparing you for your Ordinary Wizzarding Level Examinations commonly known as OWLs." she said loud and clear so everyone could hear her. "My grading system is very simple.Coming and participating in class will bring you points as any other class and being late or breaking any kind of rules will make you loose points.More you participate in class,the bigger grade i will award you." she finished clearning her throat. "If you have any questions ask me now before we start." she said drawing her wand ready to start writing lesson on the board and waited to see if anyone has something to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:16 pm

"Yes, Ms. Delacour." James raised his hand. "Is there any specific reason why we must learn to simply defend ourselves from Dark Magic? How do you define what Magic is 'Light' and Dark?" It was a question that was egging at him ever since he came to Hogwarts. From his understanding, Magic was simply the manipulation of that which is present, where as Dark Magic was based on the destruction of matter. The was the definition that he'd learned after careful reading, but he wanted a second opinion on it- he didn't want to get in trouble here.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Gabrielle never thought someone would ask her any kind of those questions. "Magic like itself can and was manipulated by first wizzards to be used for common good,but however in time appeared wizzards that figured that if Magic could be manipulated for good,it can be also manipulated for evil and destruction.Lead my greed they manipulated magic for their own convinience and in time Dark Magic went progressing along with Light magic.Why is there evil and good wizzards is a question isn't it." replied Gabrielle. "Ofcourse this is just my theory,but how Dark magic began to exsist was never discovered." she finished clearing her throat once again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top