The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:33 am

((Ooc:I'm just trying to reach 1000 posts lol Razz))
"Your mothers right"He said. "Now get that Aden boy and Your brother will set up your room with a bigger bed."He said. "Keep it clean though we have children in the house" he whispered in her ear.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Toire was getting angry. She pulled away from her parents. " What if i do not want to live with you two or any of my other family??!?1 I Only told Aden because i knew he wouldn't make a big deal out of it. I don't want to deal with you two fussing over me. Its not a big deal!" She said yelling threw tears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:49 pm

((OoC:you know I'm Bill))
Well if thats how you feel Toire! Then leave.He said. He was caring for her and all she could do was.......yell at him and act like this! Mabye you shouldn't have told us then

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:20 am

[[ooc: *tears]]

Toire looked at him and felt bad. " I am sorry daddy." She said hugging him. " Its just I am scared of dying. I don't want to leave everyone." She said pulling away and plopped down on the couch and put her head in her hands and cried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:26 am

Fleur sat down next to her daughter looking at her husband as if she couldn't believe what he had just said, "There, there," she said rubbing Toire's shoulders, "Everything will work out fine I'm sure."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:48 am

Die??? Toire will die?? Elv shook her head. No... Elv ran to her sister and hugged her. "Everything will be okay, Toire... Mom and Dad will do anything to help you, right mom,dad?? Toire wouldn't leave us, right??" she asked with hope in her eyes.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Bill walked over to the girls. I'm sorry I acted like that. I was out of lineHe said. Toire's a women now she can make decision! But please forgive your father and stay here. If you like

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top