The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Elv laughed as her sister patted her hair. And then as Toire asked for a family meeting, she sat next to her. Elv placed her hand on Toire's. "Is that bad, Toire?? What was that mean??" she asked. Elv is a wormbook... but only tales and school text book. She never read anything about cancer.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Toire looked at her mother and father and younger sister. " I am serious. I found out about 3 months ago. I couldn't tell you because i am scared." She looked at Elv. She shook her head. " Yes Elvaleryn. This is really bad. IT means i might die because there is a 45 percent chance they might remove it." She said softly. She looked at her mother. " Momma, Please don't be mad at me." She said handing her the brain scans that were true. to prove she wasn't lying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Fleur took the pictures of the scans even though she was unable to read them. She would have believed her about something this serious. Not many people would have come up with something like this to pull a prank on their family. "Victoire, why on earth would I be mad at you?" she asked looking at her as if she were about to bust down in tears at hearing this as she gripped hold of Bill's hand tighter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:45 am

Toire looked at her mother softly an shook her head. " I thought you would be disappointed in me." she said softly and looked at her mother with sad eyes. " i better get going now. " She said started to walk away.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:49 am

"Toire Wait"Bill said. He went up and hugged her in an almost unbreakable embrace. "and Magic cannot solve this!?"He asked. "We will do anything we must. Ive heard of this cancer stuff. Its terrible what these Muggles have cooked up!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:52 am

Fleur walked over to them stroking her daughter's hair. "You should stay here while you go through everything." she said looking at her. "Someone should be around you as much as possible and I want to make sure you stay ok." she said almost on the verge of tears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:59 am

Toire hugged her father back. She looked a both her parents. ' i know but i will get through this I have these wonderful man, Aden Williams, that i am in love with , and he was the first to know. He loves me back." She said softly and looked at her parents and pulled out of her dad hugged. " Beside, If i pass away, you still have Louis, Zoe, and Elva! It will not be a great lose." She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 am

"Toire! Any Death of our children would be a great loss!" He said. "Beside don't tell the others but your my favourite"He whispered in her ear. "Well you absolutely have to stay here while your sick and Aden can too!" "Right dear"he said to Fleur.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 am

Toire smiled. " I can't be your favorite. Besides ,you know Aden can't stay here." She said softly. She looked at her father. She looked at her parents. " i didn't want y family to know about my cancer, and magic can't help that much. I didn't want you to know so when i passed away, you wouldn't miss me that much." She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 am

((I just didn't want to log out lol))

"How can you say that?" she asked looking at her, "Victoire, you're our oldest child." she said looking at her, "If you want him to stay here than he can stay here." she said looking at her, "Besides we'd miss you regardless but more so if you died."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top