Louis Weasley's and Butterfly Macmillan's First Date
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Louis Weasley's and Butterfly Macmillan's First Date Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Louis Weasley's and Butterfly Macmillan's First Date

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Louis Weasley's and Butterfly Macmillan's First Date Empty Louis Weasley's and Butterfly Macmillan's First Date

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:20 am

"were here"he said as he put his wand back in his pocket.
Apparating was terrible but fast. "personally I prefer brooms"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley's and Butterfly Macmillan's First Date Empty Re: Louis Weasley's and Butterfly Macmillan's First Date

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Butterfly caught herself before she fell. "Me to. Brooms are much less painful." She dusted herself off. "Where are we anyway???"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley's and Butterfly Macmillan's First Date Empty Re: Louis Weasley's and Butterfly Macmillan's First Date

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:19 pm

"This is a little place called The Finest in the Woods"he said. Looking around at all the trees.
"Not one single muggle can get here"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:06 am

[[OOC: Are we allowed to turn into our animagi if we are not in the Animagus Hideout?]]

"Well, they got the name right." In all of the woods Butterfly had been in, this was the best. The trees were all young, and no dead leaves littered the ground. Nearby, she saw some picnic tables appear out of nowhere, and food pop onto the table. "Is that where we will be eating??" She pointed to the tables.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:52 pm

"How'd you know"Louis said. "Yep then we can go exploring"he said. "Your an Animagi right?"
He held her hand and walked over to the tables.

((OoC:Would you be okay if matt posted instead of Louis sometimes or just louis cause you can post with your other one too))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 pm

((OOC: Thats ok. I think I'll post on Sierra cause I am on her.))

"Yep. And I think you can guess what it is." Butterfly's animagus was a Butterfly! So incredibly obvious, but so random people never guessed right. Maybe Louis would be different.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:11 pm

"Hmmmm Wel Your name is an Animal so I'm Guessing...... Butterfly"he said. "That's a great name and a Beautiful animal for an even more beautiful girl"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 pm

"Thanks." Butterfly blushed. "I'm guessing you're an animagus too?" Louis would not have asked if she was an animagus if he was not one himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:28 pm

"Yep but lets see if you can guess it as I did"He said. then he let out a sound like a wolf growling.
"Any guesses"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Butterfly laughed. "I'm guessing your a wolf." She sat down at a table, and took a bite out of a muffin. It was warm and fresh. "Mmmmmm..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top