The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 am

He re-entered the room. "Hey I didn't know you knit"He said handing her the drink. He took as sip of his water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasley House ((Butterfly and Weasley Family for Now))

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:02 am

"Well, I have to have something to do
when my parents are not at home." Butterfly
took the drink from Louis, and drank a sip. It was
apple. "Good choice, I love apple!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 am

"yeah only kind my sisters drink"he laughed. "When my parents aren't home I draw"He said. "do you by any chance know what television is?"He asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:10 am

"Ya. You have it?" She was suprised. Who
would have thought Louis had a TV. Then again,
wizards are a little muggle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:17 am

"Well you see my parents are very fun parents"he said. "they let us do things usuall wizard parents don't"he smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:24 am

"Fun as in do-whatever-you-want kind of
parents, or I-like-muggle-things kind of
parents?" Butterfly had neither. Her parents
were boring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 am

"Do whatever you want parents"He laughed. "I also have a muggle cell phone and a muggle computer"He said taking a sip of water
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:36 am

"Really? I've heard of them, but never seen them.
What are they like?" Butterfly took another sip of
juice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:38 am

"wich one? the cell phone or computer"He asked. He sat down next to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:43 am

"Cell Phone." Butterfly had heard it was easier than
apparating. And mush less painful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top