LIFE IN THE FAST LANE
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE Empty LIFE IN THE FAST LANE

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 pm

[align=center]LIFE IN THE FAST LANE Plotter

welcome to the sleezeball capital of the world. that's right you dumb mother F*** i'm talking
    about detroit michigan. the coldest shittiest piece of earth god ever had the misfortune to spit
    on. yeah, that's right i said spit on. the facts are these, and this is the honest truth, or as honest
    a truth as you'll get from someone born and raised there. like i was saying the facts are these
    detroit michigan is F*** cold pretty much three hundred and sixty five days a F*** year.
    The beer here's pretty good, but the whiskey is ten times better. and you can always bum a
    smoke off someone. sounds like a great place eh? well not so much. you see for every pro there
    is a con. and it happens that the cons of detroit are nasty mother F*** who like to shoot up
    random people. because the only way these dumbasses can feel man enough is by joining
    some silly little gang like a ten year old joins a club on the play ground. full of stupid ass secret
    pacts and stupid little hand shakes. alright maybe the gangs don't really have handshakes but
    they may as well for all the good they do. whatever. we have irish gangs, russian gangs, and
    any other kind you can ask for. they come in all flavors and sizes. and any dumb punk with a
    gun can start one. needless to say we have a lot. and they fight, all the F*** time, F***
    stop. not just with guns either, no these B**** street race. they seem to think that revving an
    engine makes them a man. F*** you. if you can't build that F*** engine you have no reason
    revving it. little B****. and they what? get arrested? F*** no! the cops here are crooked too.
    everyone's being paid off by someone. hell, i think the mayor is getting paid off. dirty ass politicians.
    dirty ass cops. dirty ass city.

recently a select few have started to stand up to these dumb F***. a select few real men, real
    women, real heroes. vigilantes. but will these few neighborhood watchdogs be enough to bring
    down all the gangs of detroit? or will the city just swallow them up like it's done for so many years?
    i don't F*** know, why you looking at me?! welcome to life in the fast lane.

canons based off: fast and furious, four brothers, death sentence, boondock saints, chicago, and burn notice

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE Home LIFE IN THE FAST LANE Canon LIFE IN THE FAST LANE Rule LIFE IN THE FAST LANE App LIFE IN THE FAST LANE Adv
LIFE IN THE FAST LANE M
[/align]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top