take a trip down memory lane
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

take a trip down memory lane Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

take a trip down memory lane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

take a trip down memory lane Empty take a trip down memory lane

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:08 pm

It had been a long week, it felt longer, but she has been a very busy women and when she's not working the rest of the time was try and get things done for herself. She wondered sometimes where she still found energy at the end of the week to do other things for the only time she had to herself was on the weekend, which no longer she  was able to do. She had a child living with her permanently and has been adjusting her lifestyle accordingly, among other things she had to deal with.

The highlight of all this week however was when she was contact by her Aunt Hermione, whom she hasn't seen in a while, in fact she hasn't been catching up with the rest of the family for a while. Arriving to her destination she approached the front door and knocked waiting to be let in, she looked around while she wanted breathing the winter air, lucky she dressed warmly and comfortably.
Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

take a trip down memory lane Empty Re: take a trip down memory lane

Post by Zara Halworth Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:10 am

Hermione was on something of a kick, doing whatever she could to get back in touch with the younger generation of the Weasley/Potter/Longbottom group. Things seemed to be... off, lately, though she couldn't say she knew why. Hence inviting people over, interfering (sort of) with Dom's relationship, and sending Frank to check in on Rose for her. She was expecting Victoire that afternoon, though, so she needed to rewire her thinking to the other blonde Weasley she'd helped raise.

At the knock, Hermione stood up from her reading of the Prophet, almost glad Ron was out with Hugo for the afternoon. He had started making fun of her efforts a bit, not fully understanding her concerns. He had always been the optimist between the two of them, with Hermione the more serious and concerned one. She was glad that he was spending time with their son, though, considering he'd been worse as of late.

"Vic," she greeted with a warm, maternal smile. "Come on in. I've got tea on if you'd like any."
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:42 pm

Greeted by the familiar face of her aunt and the smile she grew up seeing, she smiled warmly back. "Hi Aunt Hermione, how are you? And tea sounds great, what kind?" she greeted and questioned back as she entered the house. Automatically the smell and sight of the house reminded her of childhood where she would spend time here. "This place hasn't changed a bit." She looked around then back at Hermione. "Uncle Ron not home? How are Rose and Hugo doing?" A thousand and one question and that was the beginning, but she wanted to ask they are doing.
Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Halworth Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:10 am

"Well, I've recently become rather fond of hibiscus tea," Hermione began with a smile, leading Victoire into the kitchen. "But we've got green and Earl Grey as well. Whatever suits you." She went to fill the kettle and put it on as she determined how best to answer the questions about the family.

She smiled a little, but it was of a sad sort. "Ron is taking Hugo to a match today, actually. Hugo has been feeling pretty rough lately. It's the anniversary of that friend of his passing, this coming Saturday. But I think Rose is doing fairly well. She likes her job as far as I know. Merlin help her, but Frank's taken his checking in on her a bit too seriously." Hermione shrugged, shook her head a little, and then turned around to wait for the kettle to whine, focusing in on the blonde who had come to see her.

"But what about you? I've seen Dom lately but it seems our schedules never cross at the Ministry."
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Victoire followed her to the kitchen, removing her coat in the process and putting her coat down over the closest chair she could see. "I'll have hibiscus tea with you," she answered her, she did not want to bother her Aunt in making more tea just for her, so she'd have the hibiscus tea. Victoire watched her put the kettle on and answer about Ron, Hugo and Rose. She was saddened by what she said regarding Hugo. "That must be rough for him, I know how he feels a bit, I lost my boy friend a few years ago." Saying that without to much emotion, the years have healed the wound but it was still there and she has become a bit emotionless when she spoke. Though she quickly moved on and a smile returned to her face when Hermione mentioned Rose liking her job. "Where does she work now?" Yes Victoire was out of the loop with her family recently.

Leaning against the kitchen counter. "That's the nature of our work, but we should do better job and see other still. " she said folding her arms. "Well where to begin...aside from working I am actually moving to a new place, a house actually, so its a slow move." Her smile grew as she reached inside her handbag. "I also have a big surprise for everyone, only mum and dad know so far. "She had removed what looked like a photograph and reached out to show Hermione a picture of a child. "This is my god daughter, I've been her legal guardian officially since last year."
Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Halworth Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:40 pm

"Rose works at St. Mungo's, now," Hermione explained. It was easy to smile and nod along with Victoire's declaration that they both ought to go further out of their way while at work. Perhaps they would see each other at lunch, sometime.

She was glad to hear that Vic was moving into a more permanent home, recognizing the work and savings that had to go into such a purchase. But at word of a surprise, Hermione stopped her movement towards the teacups, her full focus settling in on the younger woman. Of course, she couldn't help the shocked look on her face. It was only March, but that meant it had been several months. She understood not wanting to overwhelm the girl with their incredibly vast and complicated family, but it was certainly unexpected.

"Whose daughter is she?" Hermione asked, reaching out to touch the picture.
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:06 am

"I shall go and visit her when I can and congratulate her in person," she said, happy to hear her the good news, though maybe she can spend time with Hugo soon. She handed the picture to Hermione to have a better look at it. "A very good friend of mine, she passed away in 2029, she wrote my name down to be the child's guardian should anything happen to her." She looked towards the photo then back up at Hermione. "Before you ask, the father is unknown, no one knows who he is or where he is, so he also is confirmed as dead, which is why until last year everything was being considered and if she has any other living family in the wizardry world before she is put into my care."
Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top