class for beginners and up to year 4 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

class for beginners and up to year 4 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

class for beginners and up to year 4

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

class for beginners and up to year 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: class for beginners and up to year 4

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Daniel laughed, still holding her hands and pushed his mouth to the left and took a deep breath still smiling. "And what would that dream be about?" he asked her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

class for beginners and up to year 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: class for beginners and up to year 4

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 1:58 pm

"Oh...nothing much. Just some guy I like." said Lily smiling, teasing Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Daniel scowled at her, then smirked wryly at her was she teasing him or was she telling the truth he didn't really want to know but asked anyway. "So we have a little cheater here. Or your just having another crush" he teased, playing along with her now, he expression worried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:07 pm

"Well...I don't know yet. I like him really much. And he's so great and handsome too. I think I'm in...love." said Lily smiling, still teasing Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Daniel scowled at her agian, they were both now teasing each other. "So it more then a crush, tsk tsk" he teased back, still playing along with her. He kissed her on the hands and waited for her response. "Not so loyal ain't ya" he added quickly, letting a misty laugh escape his lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:12 pm

"Oh, silly. You know I mean you" said Lily smiling and she planted a soft kiss on his lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Daniel sighed with relief and planted another soft kiss on her lips, chuckling politely to himself. "You had me scared there for a moment" he told her removing his hands from hers then rested them on her waist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:22 pm

Lily laughed softly and chuckled. "Yeah, like you didn't know I was talking to you" she said smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Daniel laughed mistily at her then snorted. "Alright, Miss-I-know-it-all it was all that obvious. " Daniel joked around and kissed her on the lips then pulled back leaning back in his chair before they could get into trouble.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Lily chuckled when he pulled back. "I'm glad you notice this is a class and that we're not alone" said Lily smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top