All Alone((Open)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All Alone((Open)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All Alone((Open))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Alone((Open)) - Page 3 Empty Re: All Alone((Open))

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:57 am

" Oh....' She said lightly and looked at him and felt bad for him. IT would be nice to have someone besides Jasper think she was pretty. " Okay. Just making sure." She said lightly. She continued to look at the stars.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:58 am

"So what are you doing up here?" Felix asked curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:00 am

she looked at him. Her eyes were gentle. " Just looking at the stars. Just wishing." She said lightly. she looked away.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:01 am

"Wishing for what?" Felix asked. He really wasn't that interested, but asked for the sake of conversation
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:04 am

" Just wishing for some one to talk too." She said gently. She was probably boring him. " You know you dont have to stay and talk to me you know "She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:07 am

"Well i'm someone" he said. "And i don't mind, i don't have anything else to do."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:16 am

she laughed and nodded. " I also wished that i was pretty to some one else other than Jasper." She said truthfully. She didn't know what to say.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:19 am

"Well I think you're pretty." Topher said. "but if you truly are in love with Jasper, then why does it matter?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:22 am

She nodded. " I guess its nice to hear once in a while." she said lightly. The thought of jasper made her smile greatly. She felt happy. she missed him so much." i am in love with Jasper. i just nice o hear it from someone else once in a while." She said gently. She put her hands on her belly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:23 am

"I see." Topher said in an unemotional tone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top