A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Jazz his arms around Sarah's neck, pulling her closer. "Actually if I did the safest and smartest thing. I would leave right now and go to my place. My problem is that the potion I need Zoe is off getting for me. We usually go to Healer Jasper for it or Professor Delacour. But seeing that neither is anywhere to be found. She has to go all the way to St. Mungos for it. Once she gets back I will go to my place and stay for three days." He hugged Sarah tighter to him. "My problem is that I can't seem to leave you. Even when I know it would be safer for you if I did."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:14 am

Sarah smiled gently and nodded. She snuggled closer into his body. She closed her eyes gently and sh felt happy and close. " why can't you leave me Jasper?" She asked gently and looked into his eyes and smiled. She felt happy. She was really happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:48 am

"Without you I feel empty. I felt lost while you were upstairs just now. Imagine what I will be like after three days." Jazz said hugging Sarah to him. But he knew that he had to do it some time tonight.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:51 am

Sarah giggled alot. " Jasper!" She said playfully hitting him gently. " I am sure you will survive without me" She said gently kissing him . She felt happy and playful. she wrapped around his waist. She felt hapy. She looked into his eyes and smiled a playful smile. She looked way blushing.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:56 am

Jazz smiled looking into Sarah's eyes. She reached down and kissed her again. After a few moments. He turned and said, "Well lets get to walking." He looked up at the sky. "We don't have much time."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:58 am

Sarah nodded gently and smiled. ' Don't tease me like that!!! I couldn't be able to kiss you for three days." She said pouting , cutely. She smiled and laughed. She grabbed his hand and was ready to walk with Jasper. She was happy. She poked him gently in the sides, playfully. She brushed her hair out of her face with her free hand
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:05 am

Jazz laughed loudly. He had not been able to do this is so long. He was so happy. He reached down and picked Sarah up and playfully threw her over his shoulder. He started running down the trail. The entire time he laughed.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:09 am

" Put me down!!! or I am not kissing you for a whole week!!" She said laughing and pounding his back lightly. She was kickin to, but not kicking him. She feared she was going to hurt him. " Jasper!!" She said laughing and then she slumped, giving up on putting her down. She sighed and then laughed. " Please." She said hitting his butt, so he would drop her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:16 am

"Ooo. Look who is a little on the fiesty side." Jazz said as he started to put her down. He swung her off his shoulder but refused to put her feet back on the ground. A grin spread wide across his face. He knew without a doubt that the smile reached his eyes. He looked into Sarah's smiling. "What if I dont want to?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:22 am

Sarah laughed and looked into his eyes. Her smile spread across her face like a wild fire. " Fine. No more Kisses or hugs or anything for a week." She said gently and looked away from Jasper, just in case he tried to kiss her. She was ready for him. She really was. She struggled. " Please put me down." she said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top